or Connect

Posts by silverspook

EDD: June 20, 2013 Your Age: 27 (28 in 7 days!) Your General Location: Texas This babe will be child #?: 3 (4th pregnancy) How long have you been TTC: Ummm...we weren't  Tell us a bit about your family (partner, other children, and/or pets): Married 10 years to my bff hubby, homeschooling a 5 year son old and nursing a 2 year old son!  
We were very happy with Kindercare while I was working. They are not the most expensive "popular" place in Tyler, but the director, Ms. Tina, treated us like we were the only family there and loved our children like her own. The only thing I did not like was that they did not allow cloth diapers, but I don't know of any where else that would have allowed them. If I were to go back to work I would take my children back there for sure. I have also heard very good things...
He wasn't in ours either, but they allowed me to have him as our PCP when I called and requested him. At first they assigned us two different doctors for my two kids, but then they corrected it when I called and griped. 
Dr. Wadle accepts CHIPS.        ETA: Just saw your location. I'm from Lindale! We live in Tyler now though.
There are a couple of farms around here that sell raw milk, and they also have it at The Granary.
Completed steps 1 & 2! I would love to have one of these!
So I know this post is old but I finally found a family dr that is ok with us not vaccinating in Tyler! We have not been to our first appointment yet, but his nurse said on the phone that he didn't have a problem with it, and we'll just sign the "we understand the risks" forms and go on. Yay!   Dr. Brent Wadle DO http://www.tmfhs.org/TMFOpenbody.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=738&action=detail&ref=893   UPDATE: We took the boys to their first appt with Dr Wadle this...
No flu shots for us, or any other shots for that matter. We apparently have pretty strong immunity in our family too. We support our immune systems naturally and don't worry about germs too much. We shy away from using harsh cleaning chemicals to try to keep a balance between the good germs and bad germs. And re:daycares/nurseries, non-vaxed DS1 was 2 yrs old when he went to daycare. The director had NEVER seen a vax exemption in her 20+ years of working there! She...
Quote: Originally Posted by loveneverfails Where the heck is SilverSpook, my Pachydermic Pal!? Someone else in here needs to have an actual baby instead of these gigantic, sitting, tooth sporting and solid food eating preschoolers. I'm living life! Lately, I've spending a lot of time helping a close single mama friend through her back to work nursing struggles. Regardless of that, I find that it's hard to find time to do anything but the...
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion http://i24.tinypic.com/2aj5feo.jpg