or Connect

Posts by kellid

i was given peices of a healthy aloe plant to plant. now they are droopy and not bright green anymore, more like pale green turning yellow. here's what i did. i realize there are mistakes here, but here it is so i can make them healthy. i potted them in regular potting soil in plastic (faux terricotta) pots with drainage holes. watered. they started drooping so i watered again. i can give pics if it will help. thanks for any advice kelli
i've subscribed to this thread for some time (years) and we finally put together a oamc club and 6-8 women have been getting together at a church and pulling together about 10 meals to take home each family and put in the freezer for future meals. looooooooots of hard work, but sooooooo rewarding.
wow, great ideas! thanks! it's amazing how simple those suggestions were and i could not think at all. i'm better with ideas when they don't pertain to me
just that if i roll them they look like socks. i put them on a doll and no one noticed them. they just thought i had a doll setting there. what do you all think? tia! kelli
my baby girl is turning one and i'm looking for a place to get a handmade woldorf inspired doll, preferably a designer that used mostly recycled material? tall order, can anyone help? tia! kelli
thanks. it does sound like i'm trying to find perfection doesn't it. i've just never made veggie burgers and since she loves them so much, i was looking for something all encompassing, since i was making it, i thought....i could customize it! but i'm not good at making recipes. and i know these forums are where i look for alot of my wisdom
thank you!
x-posted she is 10m old. looooooooooves avacados and bananas, which are great. but she is a pig. she gobbles non-stop. she also love boca burgers. my hopes are to find a wonderful recipe for a homemade veggie burger that encompasses everything a growin baby need. finger food..........i'm not scoopin' squished up food in her mouth this time around. so, i would love for you all to pass me a recipe for veggie burgers for growin' babes. i can add evoo for fat, but it would...
she is 10m old. looooooooooves avacados and bananas, which are great. but she is a pig. she gobbles non-stop. she also love boca burgers. my hopes are to find a wonderful recipe for a homemade veggie burger that encompasses everything a growin baby need. finger food..........i'm not scoopin' squished up food in her mouth this time around. so, i would love for you all to pass me a recipe for veggie burgers for growin' babes. i can add evoo for fat, but it would be...
awesome!