or Connect

Posts by kellid

i would like to know of a good whole wheat pizza crust recipe to freeze, please. do i just freeze it in a ball? do i let it rise before i freeze? or freeze/thaw/rise? anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by amandaleigh37 Sure thing! (I made a blog post about the cooking/freezing I did here) thank you, so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by nick&jonmom I am definatley interested in more information on this. Is it 'school' or parent run, drop off or stay and help? I homeshcool my 8 yo ds but feel that my 3 1/2 yo ds could benefit from a program like this. Please let me know the in's and out's....thanks! Laura it is family ran. you drop the children off on the days that you are not teaching or aiding; and you have school at your house on the days you...
Quote: Originally Posted by nick&jonmom Ok, so are they listed, or how do I contact them? Is the tution of $900 per month/year/semester? Are you in monforton because you are in their distrcit or did they make an exception? The woman I spoke to there was very matter of fact and not helpful at all when asked are there any exceptions, she bluntly said no never and that was that. I'd love more info! Thanks! we are in the montforton district. i...
easy enough. where do you find tracing paper of that size? thanks!
i'm new to sewing. i have a pattern that is xs-l for a child. if i want to keep the pattern to make all sizes eventually, what is the best way to do that? if i cut out the small, i will cut "into" the large........does that make sense? tia! kelli
we are currently looking for a few great fits for our preschool co-op. it has been successful for the past 2 years, and just had our graduation. now we are starting another generation and are looking for families who are interested. i will list some basics then i will answer any questions you have. we are VERY interested in girls for we already have 3 very active boys to counteract. purchased curriculum shared teaching and assisting shared location 2 mornings a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Delight True But there are are lots of cool rentals that have all dropped significantly in price over the last couple of months. We'll probably never buy a house in Bozeman, but we love our rental. It's a small home in an older neighborhood...but is only 15 years old (and much more efficient). We really like Luna for rentals: www.lunaproperties.biz. hey sara! you all are back in bozeman? we are too! we just got...
Quote: Originally Posted by amandaleigh37 This thread is so great!! I just got the urge to freeze a bunch of meals before the new baby comes (5 weeks or so). I checked out a few library books and spent the past 2 days cooking. My freezer is literally PACKED FULL right now, which is unfortunate because I had planned on cooking more tomorrow, with ingredients already purchased for more meals! I am debating if I should go out & buy a small chest freezer....
i have found out more info. there is a school off of cottonwood called cottonwood public montessori. it is a public school with 14 students currently. they follow a montessori theory but meet all the public school guidelines. the out of district tuition is $900, the same as all out of district tuitions. i am very surprised montforton did not offer this option to you nick&jonmom. maybe because it's a county school? montforton is the school we will start in the fall. ...