or Connect

Posts by kellid

I have had this with my 2 pregnancies. I got it a handful of times the last time and it's happened a couple of times this time. It hurts so bad! I don't even know what to do about it, or what causes it. It feels like someone is blowing up balloons inside of me, it my upper back and even in my neck-throat area. The only thing that kind of relieves this is for my husband to pound on the area of my back that is hurting, and I flail uncontrollably to take my mind off of...
OK, this is going to be all over the board. I am on baby # 2, 26 weeks. I had the occasional (2-3 times) glass(1) of wine on the first and will probably do have this time also. I did ask my midwife on #1 about this and she told me that it was more detrimental to the baby (promoting alcoholism in the baby) to ingest a glass of wine (or beer) everyday, than to partake in 2-3 glasses randomly throughout the pregnancy. She also refereed to 2-3 glasses as binging. I've...
My name is Kelli and I'm due June 16 with a boy. Boy #2 for me.
I haven't tried anything but Tums, Rolaids, and straight baking soda and water and the baking soda hands down is the best for me. I will try the papaya and elm now though. I don't know of reprecussions from bs. It works though.
He does his toenails too, just not nearly as bad. It's funny how persistent he is though. He will contort into the funniest positions to get at them. That's about to only funny thing I can say about it though. Thanks for your help. I do hope it passes.
My baby is just recovering (hopefully) from what sounds like the same thing. His pain broke my heart so bad, I had to take him to the doctor. He woulds struggle so badly with his bm I would have to lay him down while he was trying to have one and his poor little anus would bulge because the stool was so big, too big to fit out of the hole. I had to squeeze it and mash around the outside to get it to come out. (I don't suggest this by the way, it breaks your heart and I...
I desparately need a schedule for my 22 M old and myself. He breastfeeds on demand, eats at no certain times and goes to bed within a 2 hour time frame. Same with naps and waking in the morning. This has worked for this long, however, I am 22 weeks pregnant and I want to be more accomplished during the day. For him and myself. We don't have many playmates and my activites for him are limited to platying with his toys, reading (a little, I embarrassed to say) and walks...
My 22 M old bites his nails, down to the quick. He has always nibbled a little, but for the past month all the whites are gone. No bleeding - Yet. I of course don't want him to do this. Any suggestions?
What is a 22 month old's teeth maintenance supposed to be?
I am 22 weeks pregnant, and I have made the decision not to tandem nurse. My nursling is now 22 months old and still nurses on demand frequently. I have stopped producing any milk (I'm assuming this is due to pregnancy?) and it hurts pretty bad when he nurses now. I would like to have him weaned as gently as possible within the next few months. My husband is losing his patience on this subject and if I don't come up with a plan, he's going to do it his way (his...