or Connect

Posts by PhoenixMommaToTwo

I'm waiting, as well. I don't post a lot. I lurk. But, I don't want to give up going here. I will, however. The things that have been happening on this board lately are just over the top.
I totally agree. We have a small dog. I take her with us most places (not in a purse, because I just think that's not right), but she goes in the car places. I would never presume to bring her in with us to a store, restaurant, etc. That's just plain rude. If it's hot outside, make other arrangements. If the dog has to sit in the heat, IT"S YOUR FAULT. You should be a responsible enough pet owner to know that there are places where your dog is not welcome. Period. Don't...
I was just coming on here to ask about spd. But, for my kids. I would try posing in the special needs forum too. They have more experience and a ton of good advice.
I'd be very interested to hear some more about this, as well. From what I've read and seen, this whole situation is disturbing and it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth regarding MDC.
The cake sounds yummy. What is halvah, exactly?  
I'll play. I love cake! But, the crappy funfetti mix with cream cheese frosting. Ummm, not so much booze, but I do loves me a bud light lime now and again. And I'm totally down for a group hug (I could use it).
Yes! The smell is different. And the whites seem thicker, too. Not my cup of tea, I guess.  
How is it not snarky? Dude, if you're going to snark on someone and belittle their parenting experiences, don't hide behind an air of "well, I didn't mean it that way". Just own it.
Yeah, I don't know much about it, but they use like cloths and then wash them. Instead of toilet paper. I'm sure someone here will edumecate us about it.  
I think the point was to point out the differences in all of us. There is no set "crunchy" standard (I hate that word too). I don't identify as either mainstream or crunchy or AP or NFL. I'm just a parent. Period. I make informed decisions for my family. And I do the best I can. Just like all of you are trying to do. The problem in trying to fit everyone into your perfect ideal of AP is that not everyone is and there are some who kill themselves trying to do it. How many...