or Connect

Posts by PhoenixMommaToTwo

You all have given me some things to think about. I'm always trying to have a relationship with my il's and my dh is always telling me that I'm an idiot and I'm going to end up hurt. I always do, of course. But, I guess what it comes down to, is I should follow his lead more. And they are very toxic. That much I know. I don't know. I'm always hoping for family harmony and then I get drawn into the cycle. So, for now, I'm going to put her on a limited profile, but it may...
 in a big way! And OP, I've made snarky comments on fb before and totally been called on them. My sil's idiot husband posted "i love my wife" and my response was "i just threw up in my mouth a little". It was rude, of course, but hilarious, if you knew him and the situation. Yeah, he deleted me. What can ya do? If these people are likely to lash out, I'd be careful, but in the end, you have to take responsibility for your actions. In the future, it'd be wise to...
Wow, what a crazy situation! I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. I hope it gets resolved quickly. The landlady should offer you some sort of solution. That's just not right.
I've felt the same way! I'm 27, as well and my oldest just turned 8 and our youngest 2. It feels like it's flying by. I just want it to slow down a little more, so I can enjoy it.
I have thought of actually deleting her, but like I said, I'm not willing to deal with the dramatic bs that follows that move, yet. She is pretty nuts and narrow-minded though. Obviously. And usually, I'm able to just ignore her posts or brush them off and account them to her craziness. However, lately, her posts have gotten more aggressive in nature and are being aimed at me, in a manner of speaking. The planned parenthood thing is just one example. She posts numerous...
Good point! I meant do I tell her or wait for her to notice? It's something that she would notice. And my sil's are on there too, the one I'm really close to is also close to mil, in like distance. That's all I meant. Not in a waving it in her face to start drama way, if that makes sense.  
I don't have any advice, but I commiserate. I do the same thing! I'm not hungry, but I snack. I hate it! I'm sorry that you don't like yourself right now, maybe that's what you need to work on the most. Hang in there. And  and remember to be kind to yourself. We're only human.
OH, and I needed to vent on this. Today, she posted a video supporting the KKK!! The video claims that the only reason the KKK was formed was because of democrats. And it's okay that they killed people, because they killed white democrats too.
Okay, so then my question is, do I let her know that she won't be seeing my posts any longer?? Facebook and certain family members do not jive. Believe me I know.
Oops, I should have said. No, it's not true! We're into ducks and chickens right now, but I have some turkeys ordered and I was reading about this myth while looking up information about them. It's a pretty funny concept though. Lol!