or Connect

Posts by miggymama

My 8 year old son is not retracted yet and the only reason I am worried is because the tip of his foreskin is very pink.  He doesn't not complain of it hurting at all but it just looks so pink to me.  I don't know that much about foreskin as no one in my family is not circumcised.  We took him to the Dr. at 3 years old because he was balloning when he urinated.  The Dr. tried to retract him gently and said that if it didn't retract within a couple of months we would need...
My 8 year old son is not retracted yet and the only reason I am worried is because the tip of his foreskin is very pink.  He doesn't not complain of it hurting at all but it just looks so pink to me.  I don't know that much about foreskin as no one in my family is not circumcised.  We took him to the Dr. at 3 years old because he was balloning when he urinated.  The Dr. tried to retract him gently and said that if it didn't retract within a couple of months we would need...
I have doing the hot bath/shower thing all night. Then nursing on infected side(I haven't tried doing the chin near infected site) and then switching to the other side. I then pump on both side with my breasts suspended to let gravity help too! I only get a few drops out of infected side. At this point it seems like I need to get it drained by a needle...I don't know! I just feel desperate for some relief! I won't give up but this is just the pits!!!! My fever is...
This is my 3rd child and never going through this with my other 2 I was completely caught off guard! It started 3 days ago and was so bad that my lactation consultant said to do the antibiotics...which I hate but I will do anything to not lose my milk. I have been on the antibiotics since yesterday morning. I still have a fever that comes on strong at night. My breast is still very hard and not draining well. My daughter is so young that she isn't doing a great job of...
So three days after posting that I had lost my plug she arrived! It was a good predictor that it was imminent. So happy to have her here and part of our lives! Good luck to all you other mamas awaiting the arrive of your precious ones!
I just wiped and out came a big blob off jelly goop! It did have a dark brown color on one side but I know that we are talking about the same thing! Many blessings to you on the birth! How long for others to start active labor after losing there plug? I have no contracts yet.
I am keeping my chin up and not letting this get me down! I know my body knows the way. Hearing all your encouraging stories helps! Thank you!
Anymore positive stories of posterior babies are very welcome! Being so close to my due date I don't want to cause myself anxiety but I want to feel prepared. I have big babies and I have had my first two at home. I am planning a water birth. Hopefully all that will help baby come into the world without too much struggle!
This is my 3rd baby and my first time experiencing a baby that has been posterior. I feel all limbs moving up front and it has been quite uncomfortable at times. I am trying not to stress about it...but it is hard. I have been doing belly hanging down(cat/cow position) but it seems like this baby really likes it this way. I will be having a midwife attended homebirth. Please share your experiences with this and if I should worry or not. Thanks!
Can you share what you did for the week that followed your positive test. Is this an external cleanse or internal. I asked my midwife about using it during labor and she doesn't like to do this because of the risk that baby might ingest some during labor. Thank you again for your reply. I am carefully considering all sides!