or Connect

Posts by ak33

Hi I have a 2 year old son. Even though I am really excited about homeschooling and can't wait to start learning and teaching with my son I try to remember that isn't what he needs or even wants to do right now. I think the most structured thing we do in terms of learning is our signing time DVDs. We started out with them because my son was delayed with speech. Even though he is really breaking through with talking we still watch them and learn new signs because...
I just recently started using Aubrey Organics skin care line for oily skin and I am very pleased. I started out with their travel size pack just to see if I liked it. Here is the link... http://www.aubrey-organics.com/produ...t=15&subcat=41 Also, I just ordered their Amino Derm Gel Clear Skin Complex. http://www.aubrey-organics.com/produ...t=15&subcat=30 I haven't received it yet but hopefully I will be as happy with it as I have been with the other...
Well, the title pretty much says it all. We aren't vegetarians but we eat relatively little meat and hardly any red meat at all. My son is 2 and loves smoothies so I figured I would start putting some protein powder in them but I am not sure which would be best. Ashley
Hi, I am new to this site...actually have been lurking for a few weeks and have learned a lot. Anyway, I am interesting in using natural bath products for myself and my son who is 2. Specifically, I am looking for body wash & lotion for both of us and shampoo for my son. I am currently using BS & ASV for my hair and am happy with it. I have been browsing online and it seems to me that Terressentials offers the most natural/organic product line but I wanted to...
Hi I have a 26 month old son who was born with Tetralogy of Fallot. He also developed PDA after his birth because of a med he was taking. We were aware of his defects before his birth and he was transferred from the hospital where I gave birth to the childrens hospital when he was 3 days old. He was monitored at childrens and we thought we may be able to take him home before any surgery but his oxygen level was fairly low (high 70's, low 80's) and he ended up...