or Connect

Posts by sphinxie

I think it's Birkhard but I hope it isn't. I'm not gonna say he was responsible for her death by pushing the suit too hard during a difficult time in her life, but somehow I don't expect him to be a great guy. As odd as Stern was I think he's a caring guy and might make a better father than a lot of the other possibilities. But I kinda doubt he's the biological father. I don't think this poll is inappropriate. If it were more laughy and flippant it would be, but it's...
I'm curious to see a pic of a cork floor, if anybody's got one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Emese'sMom Spinxie - I have to check out that resource...did Baker instruct on HOW to detox, not just WHY to detox? Thanks. He does, but he just highlights certain methods of detoxing and supplementing... it's in no way thorough. Still the ones he highlights are common and good and relatively simple. And his "why" is pretty interesting.
With blackheads you want more than just face-cleaning. You want stuff that will - pull out the impurities AND - close up your pores Clay masks have worked for me but they are expensive and messy. For a quick and effective solution, I put a thinnish layer of neosporin/polysporin (an antibacterial balm for small cuts etc) on the affected area before going to sleep. The next day, the situation is vastly improved. This is a lot cheaper than anything sold as a...
you sound so wise. I'm sorry about the scare, and so glad you made it through!
It's hard when there's a lot of separation. We had a long distance relationship for three and a half years, more than half of that time spent apart. We talked on the phone daily and it was still weird at first when we'd rejoin each other. But that was roughly for 5 mo periods and after a week or so we'd reconnect. It was harder when we could only visit for one or two week periods... that basically never quite worked. I like to keep up the physical connection when we're...
I almost never wear makeup. I hate skin makeup too. I enjoy eye makeup and lipstick for occasional dressing up or fun, but let's face it it doesn't last long... whether it gets rubbed off or goes into creases and looks bad. It's funny... I would basically assume that a future employer will take me less seriously if I'm wearing makeup. I know I would take myself less seriously! I mean, do men put on makeup for a job interview? No, and it ain't because they're so pretty...
Eeeeeewwwwwwwww! I just saw one for the first time in my life. And it had just bitten me five times on my wrist! This after I took a bath to get rid of three previous bites. Does anyone know how long fleas can live without an animal host? I'm wondering if DSS just brought over a new batch. In which case, it would be no use using borax or a flea bomb. Maybe we could ask his mom to put new advantage on the cat and keep up with it regularly... maybe even buy the stuff for...
You don't need fisherman pants. You've managed fine without them so far, you don't need to buy them now. If you just don't go ahead with it, you'll eventually forget about them... because you don't need them. Also as a PP said they're easy to make yourself. How's that?
Quote: Originally Posted by Aura_Kitten i tried to do the minimalist wall approach here ... small living space here too... but i just couldn't. bare walls freak me out. One thing that might make bare walls work is a kind of textured paint, with different shades. I've been thinking about this.