or Connect

Posts by NaturalMamma

I haven't eaten a meal in peace since our little miracle came into the world. First was the endless screaming from colic, or she was at my breast on the Boppy and DH was cutting my food and feeding me. When she started solids at 7 mos, I spent a lot of time preparing fresh food for her. Now she's doing the antics you describe. When she gets feisty, she'll stare at me w/a grin while dropping food on the floor. We aren't able to keep her in a high chair at a restaurant--we...
I'm starting an elimination diet and these foods are hands-off: wheat, dairy, egg, soy, p-nuts, citrus, corn and strawberries. Cindi
Hi! I'm de-lurking to offer my input. Hope it's ok. :-) I faithfully used cocoa butter (100%) every single night and never felt itchy on my belly. I am petite and gained about 35 lbs. I did not get one stretch mark. I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to avoid them, especially since my 1st baby came at age 39 and I figured my skin wouldn't bounce back so well. My mom has them, but she has always had a bit of a weight problem, so that could be why. Go figure. That...
We are certainly in the same boat...I came online to post the same question. My DD will be 15 mos on Jan 16 and there is no sign of "Auntie Flo". So, it's 2 years this month since I used a menstrual pad. I have to admit that I don't miss it at all b/c I always had bad menstrual cramps the 1st 24 hrs. My DD is a nurse-aholic too (and high needs) so I sometimes think it's nature's way of preventing a sibling from entering the picture now b/c she is very attached to...