or Connect

Posts by anitaj71

Happens a lot with Dhs' ex over here. Most of the time he doesn't even listen to her ranting. Last time she called dhs' parents because he refused to listen to her bs. They are diplomatic enough to listen to her then they hang up and move on all the while rolling their eyes . . . Hugs mama. It makes me nuts too. For some reason I'm feeling a bit zen today but ohhh her vitriol really gets to me sometimes and there is nothing I can do about it. Is it after 12 some where...
I don't have any advice about weaning . . just adding to the pps' that I"m still nursing my lo and he will also be 4 in July. The 14th to be exact. We also have long nursing sessions in the morning. Usually about 20 - 30 minutes. He takes a while to wake up and he loves our morning 'boobies'. I have also wondered when he will wean because he is pretty attached and also doesn't seem to be even close to giving it up. I also want to mention that I nursed my oldest...
grrrrr . . . I do the whole test and then I have to come up with a screen name and give out an e-mail address . . . I hate that stuff. I can't handle any more spam !
I would love a fur coat but I'd have to move somewhere really cold so I could wear it. It rains too much out here. I would look like a drowned rat. . . (now there's an image )
I could've written your post mama ! My dss has his grandparents convinced we are crappy parents and he needs all sorts of special treatment. To the point when we had his birthday dinner last week and grandparents came over they basically ignored my ds who is 3&1/2, while piling on the attention and loving care to dss. Then they wondered why the little one was acting out - HELLO people 3 &1/2 year old doesn't understand why everyone is ignoring him ! I don't want to hijack...
Lovely poem . . . in the spirit of some of the responses . . I don't like the term step or bonus (mom) mom implies parent and I'm not a parent to my dhs' children. I'm the extra found at the bottom of the cereal box. Dhs' wife.
When she walked out in that white dress it blew me away! I was not expecting the striking white dress. O.k. the train was too long she had to keep fiddling with it and ya, there where maybe too many little things on it but in the end I really liked it . . striking, beautiful. It wowed me at first sight.
I was going to reply to your other post "aahhhh living in Florida is sooo nice when the rest of us are feezing our butts off " But you gotta drive. Hotels. I get it. Leaving the house for the simplest thing seems to cost such an arm and a leg. Gas, meals, treats, cute whale t-shirts and a cheapy plastic shark that costs more than . . ack! I don't know I can't think of anything good but you get the drift. I was up at 4:30 happily woken up by lo wanting boobie. He's...
Quote: The pressure doesnt come from me wanting to potty train him, but everytime his mom comes she's like so what are you doing to potty train him? What do you plan to do? You need to make him, but whenever I ask her what she's doing, she doesnt seem to say she's doing anything. It makes me feel like Im the one responsible for it, everytime I go to a family get together, her whole side of the family is asking me about it and I tell them the things I've tried,...
My son is 3 & 1/2 ( and counting ) and I have tried every trick in the book but he refuses to 'go potty'. He's just not ready. Your dss just may not be ready ! It's annoying when they get older and they couldn't be bothered to go but forcing the issue won't help (imho). Try the toddler forum and search or do cross post on toilet training/potty training you may get some extra advice!