or Connect

Posts by Eli's_mommy

Quote: Originally Posted by Oriole Me too please, what do I need to do? Yours has been sent. I'm hoping to get to one- very very possibly two more today. :
BoSoxMama- Yours has been sent
Hello beautiful mamas! Just wanted to send an fyi saying that I am on today, and I will get through as many readings as possible (probably mostly in the late afternoon). I apologize, I haven't been to a computer since Friday (I am a bit of a dork unfortunately and broke the internet on my home computer- long story!!!!!!). I have received many requests via pm's as well as on here, so I'm going to try to get to these in the appropriate order. I've not forgotten about...
Quote: Originally Posted by EVC I would LOVE a reading Yours is sent. I should note that I will not be doing anymore for the after the next one most likely- and I wont be near a computer again until Monday unfortunately. I hope it's ok to put out there (I've been asked in pm's and figure I'll just post it here), if you feel intrigued to donate, my paypal address is: youmakelovinfun@comcast.net Blessings to everyone!!!!!!! I...
Please pm me and send me a question if you have one or let me know you'd like a blanket reading if that's what you'd like.
Quote: Originally Posted by mmace I would love a reading! I've been seperated for the past four years and I became involved with the most wonderful man about seven months ago. My divorce should be final in another month or so. I'm wondering what future you see for me and my sweetie. Thanks! Yours is sent
Wednesday- your reading has been sent. I am moving on to my next one and can hopefully get a couple more done today. Please know that if I don't get to your today, I probably wont be able to again until Monday but I wont forget!!!!!! Just don't want anyone to worry.
Quote: Originally Posted by wife&mommy With a quiche do you freeze it cooked or uncooked? I'm pretty sure you cook it... Here's the recipe I'm going to use when I finally get around to doing quiche... 55 min 20 min prep Change to: each quiche US Metric 2 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts 2 teaspoons chili powder 1 teaspoon cumin 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese 1 1/2 cups...
Quote: Originally Posted by goodcents i am trying to cook for the week/month now. you don't need a huge freezer, mine is a just a standard....one of top of the fridge not a side by side. one way they say to save space is to use freezer bags and freeze things flat. not the most environmentally friendly i know.... You know, I imagine cooking in bulk like that IS environmentally friendly though! You use the oven less, you eat out less (if you're...
Hello all!!!!! I have been doing tarot readings on another board (that was a spin off from mothering) on a donations basis, and I've really really really been enjoying the process as well as the opportunity to get so much practice in. It's slowed down a bit over there because I feel like I've already read for everyone twice almost! I was hesitant to post here at first because I know how busy requests can get even on a much much smaller board, but I've just really...