or Connect

Posts by princesspower

I don't know if this will be of any help but I know that a lot of times muscle cramps can be attributed to a lack of potassium or magnesium. I would try an Emergen-C or Power Pak-C, bananas, or whatever else you can google that might have these minerals and is safe in pregnancy.
Sometimes for my 4.5 yo DD. She likes it a lot and says it tastes like melted ice cream.
Silas Gaston Alexander V. born at 4:09am Oct 5th 7lb 5oz and 19 1/2in
Both of my pregnancies I had bloody show when I was undeniably in labor for at least 6-8 hours and dialated 4cm.
I had a LEEP in 2008 and just delivered 10-5 without complications of any kind. I had my OB check for scarring on the cervix and there was none so I am sure that had a lot to do with the cervix dilating well. I did discuss the possibility of having to massage the cervix to break up scarring with my OB and she assured me that if there was no visible scarring that it was very unlikely that there would be any issues during my birthing time. I did use Barleens Brand EPO 3-4...
I did it 4 1/2 years ago with DD and my hips went from 38in post partum back to their normal pre pregnancy size 34. I can't remember what binder I used but it was just a simple one I purchased at a drug store. It was hot and uncomfortable. I plan on binding again since I had such good results last time. bought both of mine at babies-r-us. The first is this this and the second is more emphasis on the hips http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3917997 Good...
I am due tomorrow the first. On Monday I had regular contractions from 4-11pm and lost some mucus plug. I would have thought it was time but they died down after a warm bath and rest. Hopefully our boy will come this weekend.
I have heard this asinine comment so many times and I get pretty annoyed every time I hear it. I just reply that yeah they are so right, just like salt and pepper shakers I now have a matching set, and I should be so thrilled. Most people do not get the condescending sarcasm but I would assume that anyone that shallow to think that the best way to have kids is in matching sets doesn't deserve a kind reply. Oh, the other thing they say that I think is equally rude is the,...
Mon- brisk 5 mile walk Tues- brisk 5 mile walk Wed- brisk 5 mile walk Thurs- had to go in for glucose test felt really crappy after that Fri- brisk 5 mile walk then vinyasa yoga this evening Sat- TBA Sun- TBA All my walks I take along my 2 Australian Cattle Dogs and my 4yo DD. My daughter walks anywhere between 2-3 miles and I push her in the BOB for the remainder. I live in the mountains an the weather has been amazing so I love to be outside every day.
I thought I would have another girl but it has been confirmed 3 times that this baby will be a BOY! Yeah.