or Connect

Posts by medicinemansgirl

Wow!! I pushed submit and it went a little crazy and posted it 3 times!! Can't figure out how to delete the copies. Sorry!
We have two sets!! I think the 2nd set was just as much of a surprise, if not more so, than the 1st. There are no twins in my family history at all so our two sets are such an amazing miracle to us. Both sets are frat boys. The 1st set made babies 4&5 for us and are 6 years old now. The 2nd set made babies 9&10 and just turned 7 months. The twin journey is so amazing to me. I'd do a 3rd set in a heartbeat.  
We have two sets!! I think the 2nd set was just as much of a surprise, if not more so, than the 1st. There are no twins in my family history at all so our two sets are such an amazing miracle to us. Both sets are frat boys. The 1st set made babies 4&5 for us and are 6 years old now. The 2nd set made babies 9&10 and just turned 7 months. The twin journey is so amazing to me. I'd do a 3rd set in a heartbeat.  
I UC'ed our twin boys at the end of Oct. And honestly, it has been DIFFICULT to get anybody to see them. ALL ped offices assume that ped was the one that saw the babies in the hospital and want to know when he/she recommended their 1st appt so they can go ahead and pull their newborn file that was started. So, despite calling around for 4 straight days and figuring out very quickly what info I needed to omit from my story the homebirth info had to come out each time in...
Tree_Hugger....when did she finally birth, was she able to UC and did she have twins??? Boys, girls.....or if it ended up being just 1 is it boy or girl? I've been praying for her and was just curious as to the outcome since she's been on my heart alot lately. Tell her to come back and share her birth story here. Definitely no judgement going on if it all did not end as expected with the birth or baby/ies. I just love birth stories...especially once you feel like you've...
Based on her last post she would be 42+4 or 5 days now with twins. Just wondering if she's had them or if it ended up maybe perhaps being only 1 baby...or if everybody's ok. Let us know how you are if you read this and give us an update. I'd love to hear your sweet babies birth story!! It'll make 3 of us on here within only a few weeks of each other.
Born at 40 wks 2 days   Friday evening began like all of the others for the last two weeks. It seemed that around 5 every night contractions would begin and continue on until midnight or so. I wrongly assumed at 38 weeks this meant that surely babies were only hours...at the very most, days....away. But as two weeks passed and this became a very established pattern it didn't take long to assess that each night as prodromal labor...or "preparatory" labor....continued...
Such an amazing experience. There is just nothing like UCing twins. My boys are 5 wks old now and I'm still in absolute awe of their birth....and always will be. I love readng other UC stories....and UC twin stories hold a dear place in my heart. Congrats on your sweet babies!! If you have any problems with milk supply take TONS of fenugreek and drink more water than you can ever imagine. It has greatly aided our nursing endeavors!! I had supply issues with our 1st set...
I had a bit of time to check in on everybody. Life is BUSY these days!!! LOL! I can't believe you beat me and made it past 40+2!!! Congrats on making it so far! You'll have some great weights on your 2! I honestly thought both of mine would be over 8 lbs since I was so huge and went over my 40 wk EDD. They were both great weights but neither made it to 8 lbs. I was so glad that I was not rushed in this twin pregnancy and they did not come any sooner than they did.  I was...