or Connect

Posts by MamaRainebeau

I hope your weekend is uneventful and that Monday and Tuesday go well with the US and your dh's heart. Just thought I'd mention, but I was just at Target and they had some really cute coats and some in the regular section that might also work well because of the "swing" shape. Happy shopping
I have a Chrysler T and C and love it. I am a big honda fan, but for the difference in price, it just wasn't worth it. For what its worth, the Dodge is the same exact van as the Chrysler...just has a different "shell". Any "older" used van you get is going to have some problems. You are better off witha Honda if you are going to buy private party used because they do have wonderful service records, however, a certified used Chrysler from a dealership with something of...
Quote: Originally Posted by GathererGirl Do they want to try to get you to term, or have they decided on a week to go in after the babies? The general consensus is that I will probably only make it to 34 weeks based on this being a multiple birth and my previous pregnancies ended with natural, uncomplicated births at 37 and 38 weeks respectively. Its complicated a bit by the fact that I had a "precipitous" birth last time which means under 3...
To recap, I've been dealing with discordant amniotic fluid, dicordant growth, and stage I TTTS syndrome with the mo/di twins I'm carrying. I've been treating with modified bedrest and protein shaes 3x a day in an effort to keep from up-staging. Well, I had my second Level II yesterday to see how things looked and the fluid and growth discrepancies have totaly resolved themselves! I am much less stressed, but also cautiously optimistic as things can still change quickly...
To recap, I've been dealing with discordant amniotic fluid, dicordant growth, and stage I TTTS syndrome with the mo/di twins I'm carrying. I've been treating with modified bedrest and protein shakes 3x a day in an effort to keep from up-staging. Well, I had my second Level II yesterday to see how things looked and the fluid and growth discrepancies have totaly resolved themselves! I am much less stressed, but also cautiously optimistic as things can still change quickly...
Quote: Originally Posted by StacyL This is not true, nor is this even scriptural. Our Lord states in the Gospels: "Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. " John 3:5/DRV "Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." Matthew 28:19/DRV And the example of the St. Dismas, the...
When is your estimated due date? 3/31/08 but I'll likely be induced or have a CS at 34 weeks due to complications which puts me at mid February but I'm staying here with y'all... Is this your first pregnancy? no If not, how many kids do you have and are they boys or girls and what ages? I have a 25 month old girl and a 13 month old boy. Do you know or will you find out the sex of your baby? Yes, identical boys Are you birthing at a hospital, birthing center or at home?...
Quote: Originally Posted by misseks Re. Hang in there, mama, we have lit a candle for you and your sons. Thank you Misseks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Megs Mom from a fellow twin mama. I assume this is TTTS? How scary, you are certainly in our prayers. Yes. Thank you, mama.
Thank you 1Plus2.