or Connect

Posts by Beating Earth

I have been extremely itchy as well. I just checked the other symptoms of cholestasis and am very happy that I don't have any. I think it's just a side effect of being pregnant that we have to deal with. Two of my friends said they had awful itching during pregnancy as well.
My first child was an at home water birth and went wonderfully!! 11.5 hours of labour and it was the most fantastic thing I have ever done. You can do it too!!!
I am so jealous!!! That's an awesome gift!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
To me it looks like what my daughters tongue looks like and yes she has a mild tie, but it's hard to tell from a picture. I agree with getting a second opinion.
That was too cute!
My mom and I do not have a good relationshop and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I called to tell her I was preg with her first GC and then never heard from her. She has only seen DD twice in her 2.5 years and that was because we went to them. I have since given up on them and plan on not even telling them when this next little one is born. It's their choice not to be involved.
I don't have any advice on HOW to bring it up but I would suggest NOT doing it at the shower. It's really too much of a hot button issue to bring up around a bunch of people if you don't know their stance. It could get ugly. If most people there are mainstream you stand the chance of being ganged up on with this topic.
Thank you!! I thought I was going nuts, now I know I'm "normal", LOL.
Are there any other mamas here who have had a stuffy, runny nose since early pregnancy? I got pregnant in July and since about the middle of August there hasn't been a day that I haven't had to have tissues next to me. I even have to sleep with rolled up tissue up my nose I wake up every 5 minutes to wipe and blow. It's driving me completely batty since one of my biggest pet peeves for myself is a stuffy nose. I HATE it!!!
Ok, the blood is red so I'm not too worried about it now and I'll work on getting her to eat more fiber. Thank you mamas