or Connect

Posts by Vaquitita

Ok I didn't do most of these things. I did take the tincture and make chocolate chip cookies, are too much cookie dough and 3 cookies. Did not exercise or nap, not feeling like sex either (though I may change my mind, in hopes of getting labor going). I just lay around watching movies and working on a photo book baby book for my third child. It would be nice to get that done before baby comes.Part of me just wants to relax till baby comes, not plan/do anything. but what if...
Electric- ditto to all the bf advice. It's only been a couple days, don't freak out, give it a little time. Well I did all those things yesterday (exercise, chiro, nap, sex) and nursed my 3yo at bedtime and spent some time in deep squats (to encourage my baby to engage), hoping to get labor going... And nothing. No show, no mucous plug, no 11/12/13 baby for me. Well, I did have more ctx last night, but nothing I couldn't sleep through. I did wake up periodically, but not...
Congratulations 100%mom! Sounds like a lovely birth, even if your midwife didn't make it.
I am 40w+2 now. We had some friends in town this past week, but they went home yesterday. Time to get this show on the road! my plans for today include exercise, chiro, nap, sex. I have slept worse than usual the last couple nights so I am really tired, which makes me not ready for labor but at the same time extra ready to not be pregnant. Lol.
I may have to try those cupcakes! They sound totally yummy. Maybe I can pick up some powdered sugar today...
Well, no labor. After sipping some herbal tea, doing some pelvic tilts, then retching a bit (which, while no fun, at least got rid of my I'm about to vomit feeling), I was so tired and laid down on the couch and went back to sleep. I was up less than an hour. I did continue to have some ctx, but slept through them. I had one or two this morning when I woke up, but they're basically gone now. It doesn't seem likely that it was my dinner because all I had was leftovers from...
I woke up a bit ago feeling very nauseous, wanting to throw up. Got up, went to bathroom, had diarrhea. Whole time I sat there I had waves of ctx, though it mostly felt like really bad indigestion. With constant nasuea. But the cramps wrapped around my lower abdomen and my back. I am now up, still feeling really nauseous. I have a bucket handy just in case. Baby is moving around a whole bunch. I feel odd. I can't think I ate anything unusual at dinner to give me an actual...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sparkle and Electric! My EDD is Saturday... Every night I go to bed hoping this will be *the* night. Can't wait to hold my sweet baby. I am so excited, it almost feels like my first. The days (or hours!) till I hold my baby are counting down! Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my midwife, hoping this will be my last prenatal visit...
Anterior placenta is in the front? Fir some reason I was thinking that meant it was in the back. Because baby being anterior is they face the back, that's probably why. But it refers to which way the baby's back is. I was told I have an anterior placenta at my us, which makes sense because I have very little feeling of my baby moving. I can feel it with my hand, but not my belly iykwim. Car seat- if you get an infant car seat that goes up to 30lbs then you can use it a...
How exciting, the babies are starting to come! Everyone post pictures ASAP! We want to see those sweet babies! I was talking to dh and he says I've always done lots of cleaning and decluttering, but it's usually more spread out, not all in the last week. Which makes sense. I've just been so busy with homeschooling I haven't had the time or energy to do it till this week.