or Connect

Posts by iggaboo

I have no advice for you, but didn't want to read and not respond. I am sending good thoughts your way that everything works out for you and your family. I am sure it will. Much love to you 
  Only commisseration from me, my dd does the exact same thing! It can be so frustrating, I know.. but I am hoping others have some good ideas and/or thoughts on the subject :)  
I haven't posted on this thread before, but I wanted to share a pic of my map. I have always looked forward to treasure mapping time, but this is the first time in the last few years that I have actually been able to complete one.. This must be a good year because one of the few  "things" I put on it (the pink ibert bike seat for my daughter) is already on its way! My dp ordered it yesterday!  Here's hoping the rest of the map manifests as well.. I mainly focused on...
second submission for sharing on facebook, my 2 sweeties :)  
This was taken last November when we were visiting my family in Seattle..  
Hi! I just moved here (PA) too, a week and a half ago! I grew up in the area but have been in Tucson for the last 10 or so years.. I have a 9 yo ds and a 1 yo dd. Perhaps we could meet up when you get here
99 months! or, exactly 8 years and 3 months...
you need this
Hello Jamie, I am currently in a difficult/challenging relationship with my youngest child's father. I have been thinking a lot about finding a way to move back to my home state with my children, though this would mean moving them both away from their fathers, in hopes of being able to provide a healthier home/family environment for them with the support of my family. What do you feel/intuit is the best course of action to take in regards to my childrens best...