or Connect

Posts by hipmamma

its a Like on facebook...
I like the fitted wrap pink
I think its extremely important you check references and the person's experience w/ the age group of your child. Home care providers are not regulated as day care centers... I had to find a new home care provider for my 8 month old and the person I hired was a mom w/ a child in high school. She lasted 2 weeks, my child cried most of the time and the last straw was when I found out she medicated our baby w/ children's motrin 1 time with out our consent- that day she was...
You want to use yor drive time to try to pump at the same time- just to see if it can be done- I don't recommend it if you drive like me...
Hello, I started this thread and want to share w/ you my good pump day. I came to work w/ fresh eyes and was able to find 3 possible pumping spaces in the therapy room to pump- a large storage closet, the spacious therapy bathroom, and an area that hold our therapy machines w/ a patient mat table for our outpatients that can be curtained off. We have a portable room divider also I can utilize. Today I chose the outpatient area and even though there were patients...
Hello, I agree w/ you about the bathroom pumping- I don't eat in the bathroom or feed my baby in there so why would I pump in the bathroom? Our therapy room is pretty crowded except for lunchtime and late afternoon, which are the times i would be pumping so I can possibly put a divider in part of the therapy room.We do have lounges at the end of some of our hallways that do not get used all the time, and i can inquire. My immediate department is supportive and w/ my...
Hello, I just joined MDC and i just returned back to work last week at the nursing home. I work in a busy therapy department and i do not have my own private office. I am pumping at work and so far I have tried the bathroom (very small and hard to keep equipment sanitary)and even used the beauty shop space since it is only used 2 times a week and has a sink I can use.My nursing home administrator found out about the idea from the beauty shop lady and was...