or Connect

Posts by Canadianmommax3

Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X I am honestly curious about this. What would you have me do with my dd? She needs an education and homeschooling is NOT an option. She has to attend school. It hurts my heart to think that a parent would feel that their right to do something is more important than another child's right to live. Especially over something so simple as to keep peanuts at home when you know there is a child that is allergic to them....
Quote: Originally Posted by jellop Really? REALLY?!? You truly believe that your kids' right to a peanut butter sandwich trumps another kids' right to attend school safely? You realize a severe food allergy can result in anaphylactic shock and KILL?! Honest question: How would you feel if you sent your child to school with a peanut butter sandwich, and her peanut butter ended up sending a fellow student into anaphylactic shock, possibly even resulting...
this is normal? 99% of students call their teachers and principals dick and motherfuckers to their face? I highly doubt that. There should be some form of punishment from the school, and from mom. If this is normal than it's ok if little Johnnie tells his mother she's a bitch? Or tells the cashier at walmart she's a slut? You know because 99% of the kids do it anyways.
my son's name is Jacob, i think i'll start saying "hey, supplanter come do the dishes". Wonder if he'll come
Quote: Originally Posted by eilonwy I knew a girl in high school named Chastity. She had a daughter named Ashanda (means "a shame" in Yiddish). I've also heard of or met kids named Fallopia, Trivia, Tyranny, Shulchan ("table" in Hebrew)... they can get really bad. It bothers me that "dog" is one of the most popular baby names these days, but... dog? never heard of a baby being called dog.
Quote: Originally Posted by tbone_kneegrabber We freeze all the veggie scraps that are gross (read rotten/moldy etc) and then when we have a full container we put them in water on the stove and "forget about them" until later, then we strain the scraps out and put the stock in a pitcher in the fridge. We use pretty much any veggie scraps, close to 90% of our veggies are organic (CSA + co-op) so I never really worry about that part. for...
i love it!
hope everything is ok
Quote: Originally Posted by ameliabedelia My secret confession is I the Wiggles. I think I enjoy watching them as much as my kids. We have one out from the library now and honestly, I don't really want to return it. The other night, I was made sure to time my workout (home stepping machine) while the kids were watching Wiggles so I could be energized by the music while doing my exercise. And, one of the Wiggles (Anthony, I think)..is really...
my dd is 4 and does this too, she will as for something and i will say not right now, she will then say i am going to play upstairs in my room and i know that she is going to sneak what she wants and take it to her room. Now i am on to her! She has coloured her face also http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ess/JM1134.jpg i have found boxes of chocolates or cookies that i had wondered where they had gone hidden in her play kitchen. She is usually hanging around me...