or Connect

Posts by Artemisia

All German here
For years I loved working with pressed flowers, then making jewelery and beads out of clay, recently I have really started to enjoy making handmade paper and books....so many projects yet so little time!!
thanks so much for this wonderful essay Fay and all the resources! I am very interested in Steven Gutstein's book. Just spend some time on his website...Have also heard about the floortime model but can't find that much info on it....
Finch..can you pm me the number of your play therapist? We are in Durham as well. Also if you know of a good speach therapist please let me know. Thanks! Fay... off to read your essay..thanks for posting it!
we are going through some of the same issues..my 21 month old has sensory issues as well as developmental delays. So far EI has not helped him that much. Fay..I would love to read the essay that you wrote about your DS's experience with play therapy. I will also check out the books you mentioned.......
So sad!! don't know what to say..our thoughts and prayers are with his family...
I just got out of it AGAIN last week! I was called about a year ago when I had an infant and I called the number on the summons (court clerk) and asked to be passed over this time, which they'll aparantly always do in NC. Then when I got called again I only slightly less panicked b/c I have a toddler who nurses round the clock as well (who's also never been away from me). They had told me I absolutely could not put it off again so this time I didn't even ask. The day...
my 4 year old bites the back of his hand to the point of breaking the skin. Brushing and joint compression have not worked for us..letting him chew gum does work but he ends up swallowing the gum quite a bit and that worries me. His bitting seems to be sensory related...its so difficult to watch him go through this!!
Mama..why is thunder so scary?..it is only a sound....
Morning glories work wonderful on fences and are a hardy fast growing plant...just make sure to nick the seeds and soak them overnight before planting....