or Connect

Posts by lobster

We'll be moving at the end of July - it's already so hot and humid here, the idea of even getting off the couch at that point scares me!
We'll be moving at the end of July - it's already so hot and humid here, the idea of even getting off the couch at that point scares me!
Splurge: Over $300 that I really don't have, spent on maternity clothes. That, and, I have been chowing down on fruit popsicles all week - I've already gone through two boxes of them! Confession: I know I should really incorporate the Optimum Fetal Positioning techniques my doula gave me into my daily life, but so far I haven't bothered.
I think there is something wrong with me - I have not had any fears or anxieties or anything, just happy warm fuzzy feelings and lots of anticipation. My sister will ask me, "Doesn't ____ freak you out?" But no, nothing has. I am just loving every second of this entire thing.
I have been having nearly constant kicks for at least a month now, from the time I wake up til the time I go back to bed. At work the other day, my belly was bulging out with each kick, which everyone thought was very neat. Sometimes I worry that I have alien spawn living in there. My belly button popped out the other day, too!
I'm 21w and just about all the movement I have felt has been really low. I've only felt a few kicks near my belly button, everything else has been considerably lower. Don't worry, I think it's pretty normal.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to an aroused hubby and we ended up romping... it was great, and afterwards I dissolved into tears and snot for over half an hour for no apparent reason. As quickly as it had started, it stopped, and I fell back asleep. I think I really freaked hubby out this time.
Every single online gender thing I have found has predicted girl, our midwife has predicted girl, both grandmothers-to-be are hoping for a girl, and we're kind of leaning towards that ourselves. Of course, because of all this, our baby will be a boy.
1. What's your due date? Sept. 7th 2. How old are you? 21, will be 22 when baby's born 3. Where do you live? (whatever you are comfortable sharing) Southern Ontario 4. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? A Home at the End of the World, Frida 5. How many children do you have/do you want to have? This will be our first. I'd like to have four. 6. What is/are your favorite book(s) or author(s)? A Language Older than Words and Listening to the Land, both by Derrik...
21 here. I'll be 22 when the baby comes.