or Connect

Posts by Sagesgirl

Interesting. It would explain why I tend to have girls--I've always had long cycles, and as we know the luteal phase isn't typically too variable woman-to-woman. I O'ed on CD 18 this time around, which would seem to point to another girl. That would be nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by heartchya That is so awesome. I don't know if I will attempt a hbac or not. Right now fear is holding me back somewhat. Do you have any fears, and if so, how do you manage them? Not trying to imply you should be worried at all, I am only speaking of my own insecurities. I would like to work past my fear so I can have the awesome birth experience I desire. I live about 30 minutes from the closest hospital, and I guess that...
This baby will be my second VBA2C.
Naturelady, acetaminophen is OK to take while pregnant.
I really suggest you avoid letting him know you're pregnant as long as possible (if he hasn't figured it out), and decline to tell him when you are due.
Jenn, I am so sorry to hear that. Take your time to get over it. It may take a while. I don't know if I'm showing or not. I somehow doubt it. I'm not exactly small...I weigh ~215lbs, so how can you even tell, right? I'm going back & forth with hunger. Sometimes I'm starving, sometimes I can barely eat. I reckon I'll 'pop' somewhat soon anyway, this being my 5th pregnancy. But the fourth was my miscarriage, and I don't remember how soon I showed when I...
OK, next question--blue ink or pink? Remember, those blue ink tests are really unreliable. Also, even the same brand of test--even the same box--can have different sensitivities. There are a number of factors that can affect a test, including how hydrated you are. At this point, you are probably best off getting a blood test done. If your doctor doesn't want to do one, ask around--there are walk-in urgent care clinics here that will do the test for $27. Not too much...
Nic, it's still really early for symptoms, that's the thing. My first two kids, I didn't get any symptoms until I was about six weeks along. Didn't you say something similar? I won't tell you not to worry, but just keep repeating to yourself the things you know to be true.
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlyle It sounds like the OP's dh said things in a pretty insensitive way, but I wouldn't assume that a man with libido issues while you're pregnant is obviously a jerk. He's not necessarily a jerk because he's not turned on by her when pregnant. He's a jerk because of how rudely he communicated it to her. Being baldly told "Pregnancy is a turn-off" with no concern for her feelings is just not. good. And yeah, a...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ I'm not sure of my exact dates, I don't temp... but I'm pretty sure I o'd between February 10-14 (I'm thinking more around the 14th), I got my first faint bfp at 12dpo. It was so faint had I not really been looking for it I might have missed it. It's totally normal though to not get a positive on a pregnancy test until you are late. Oh, good point on the faintness! Had I not spent a lot of time staring at...