or Connect

Posts by comet

alegna, I find your comment very cavalier and naive. Did they all drop dead? Not all. Did some of them? Yes. What is your point? You don't want to fool around with strep throat. My 32 yr old otherwise very healthy brother died of strep throat because he got no antibiotics for it. He went from having a sore throat on a Wed to having pneumonia the following Sun and was dead on Monday. Except for that Monday, mere hours before his death, nobody, not him, not his wife, not...
Joyce, about working moms, yeah, I'm referring to the ones earning $$$, since you put it that way, but more specifically I'm talking about moms who use daycare/preschool/caregivers instead of the parents care for the children. You're dodging the issue, the fact is you came on strong about why one shouldn't come here in the first place if you're not Ap/nfl and if you do come here w/o being ap/nfl, then you shouldn't complain when you don't get support for your...
I'm not pissing, just asking for clarification. And I don't want it in pm, I want to know out in the open, what is considered AP/NFL here. You're the one claiming people here are ignorant, don't put that off on me. It sure sounds like you think you know what is considered AP/NFL, but are not willing to say it out loud here. I asked you directly because I really thought you would share that with us. Working moms? AP/NFL or not? Yes, there is a forum for us. So...
Quote: Originally Posted by Joyce in the mts. Perhaps it is ignorance of what is actually relating to or of Nature that gets people's goats. Joyce in the mts. Don't be ridiculous, Joyce, of course you put people in categories. Reread this again, and please share with us what is "Natural" when it comes to working moms. Evidently some of us are ignorant about what is NFL.
Quote: Originally Posted by Joyce in the mts. Comet... You're in harmony with AP/NFL or not. It's just that simple. It should be evident enough to become a self-selecting thing; you fit or not. Joyce in the mts. Joyce - where do you put working moms? Are they AP/NFL? or not?
never mind
Quote: Originally Posted by Joyce in the mts. We are AP/NFL, NOT anything else here. It's not that WE are parochial, but we ARE a support network FOR AP/NFL'ers and those pursuing a more and more AP/NFL path. Get it? Part of being a parent is being able to be grown up and take responsibility for one's choices; if your choice is not to be AP and not practice NFL, then why are you here anyway? WHY would you want to be amongst those who while they...
Quote: Originally Posted by AlohaDeb Us progressive WOHMs are quite capable of handling it all without help from you small-minded SAHMs, thank you very much. That's not strength, people, that's called pride. Silly, stiff-necked pride. Who are you talking about, Alohadeb? All wohm's? Or me in particular? Do you think I over-reacted? Do you all think I try to do it all w/o help? Actually, I would dearly like help, I ask for help, but I'm not...
Be sure to fit in today's date whenever you do record your x's conversation. There are creative ways to do it, plus bold ones - I could just ask him what today's date was and he'd say it while I was taping (unbeknownst to him).
It's all about others thinking they can make the decision better than the woman. Others will think: -she should have given some up -she should have selective reduction -she should never have gotten pg in the first place All this discussion and interest that would not be going on if only there was a man on the scene. A large percentage of this country still thinks that women cannot/should not make decisions on their own. So they are quick to pounce on...