or Connect

Posts by rolenta

Short story: How do you handle jogging if you're sleep-deprived?  Especially when the only time you can do so is early in the morning when you could be sleeping?   Long story:   I've taken up jogging for exercise, and it's been great.  I'm doing the couch to 5k program and I feel so much better, even after just a few weeks.  The program requires that I jog three times/week and the only practical time to go jogging is early in the morning, after my 10-month-old...
My kids are generally pretty good, but my 4-year-old Isaac has picked up some of the most annoying behaviours and I CAN'T GET HIM TO STOP.  One of his favourites is to pick a closet and pull everything off the hangers and put them on the floor, then pulling everything off the top shelf and pulling that off, too.  Another is getting into the fridge and making some kind of mess.  Either he'll pour bowl after bowl of cereal until all the milk/cereal is gone, smear yogurt...
The short version:  What's your day involve?  What's your schedule?  When do you fit in chores/cooking/other stuff?   The long version: I'm going back to school for the first time in five years this fall.  I did one year of university, but then had an oops pregnancy and  had to stop.  And then I had two more oopses!  Anyway, so now I have three kids who will be aged 5 years, 3 years, and 18 months when I start school.    I'm trying to mentally prepare and...
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/511251   Here's my poll for my brand name for my hand-knit woolen baby socks.  Here's the product: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heidibialik/4819362516/
Kimmipie - wow, that would be an emotional rollercoaster! I didnt even know you could get a false positive. Mal85 - was the cheapie one a blue dye test jsn - that sucks about hubby being gone. Being pregnant while hubby is gone would basically do me in. Well, I broke down and bought a test and itès negative, but itès too early to be conclusive. Ièm flipping back and forth between freaking out because I do NOT want a positive and then feeling like Ièll kind of...
It amazes me how much you ladies know about your fertility. I know when I get my period and I know when I'm pregnant (after a while)
The tubal is on the 27th. I wasn't keeping track of my ovulating, so I have no idea when I would even test, but I figure by the 27th, it should be clear. Depo expired on the 3rd and last dtd unprotected on the 6th. I'm still nursing at least every four hours, but I did get my period once, so who knows. Chances are pretty slim, but just knowing how easily I get pregnant...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kimmiepie Heidi- Your little girl is sooooooooo cute!! Are you going to be taking a test anytime soon? I can't believe you've had so many failures. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the result you want. Keep me updated. Thanks for the compliment on my little girl! She's too precious. I have to take a pregnancy test before my tubal, so I guess if it comes back positive, I'm not getting the tubal....
rolenta Naomi April 2
4 month old cutie pie!