or Connect

Posts by Abigail

Hi everyone! Sorry this looks like another novel. Jodi: I have done accupuncture for a while. On and off for about 3 years. I find that it is a little painful when the put in the needles, but it all depends on where I am in my cycle. It is more like a quick pinch. I had one lady who would come back in half way and turn the needles. That pinches again but it doesn't last. On the upside, where I go, they play "soundscape" music. They burn candles and inscense and it is...
Welcome to MDC.
I want to do something for Keri too... Please keep me in the loop. thanks!
I feel so terrible too! I remember her posts.... I sent her a condolence there and wish her condolences here again. Hilary, I got it. I think that women blame themselve a lot and say "I am sorry" too often. For example, forgive me, I know this is very banal compared to what we are discussing here and in no way am trying to compare this to what Keri and many of us have suffered, this is just related to saying sorry.... I used to play on a tennis league and if I hit it...
Keri, I remember you from TTC. I want to send you and your family the most heartfelt condolences for your lost. Stay with us here at MDC. We love you.
Welcome!
This is great! I feel like I timed my de-lurking very well with the re-intros... I can say a bit more about me. I live in So Cal. I was born here and left for 10 years to go to school in New England and Europe. I went to undergrad in Maine and France and Grad school in Germany, England and Boston. I work for a non-profit and teach/tutor language... (French & Japanese). In my work I do nice things for people all day. I help with all life cycle events (births,...
Hi all! I am back. It took me a while to read everything... I don't know where to begin with the personals.... As for me, (a little background) I have been ttcing since 2002. And had my most recent m/c in Dec. Turned 36 in March too! ! I had my myomectomy... fibroid removal 2 weeks ago. As it turns out, I had one big one and two smaller ones that had degenerated a bit and two little ones just getting started. All in all the surgery wasn't too bad and the recovery...
Hi there! my dh is 47 and I will be 36 Wednesday. I get pregnant easily, but can't seem to stay pregnant. ( I have been preganant 4 times and no births). I am still on the fence as to whether or not we will try again, but if I had it to do all over again, I would have started earlier. I was in school until I was 27 (2 master's degrees) and although I loved my studies.... I would opt for having children younger and studying later. School is always there... your...
elcome Des! I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to see all the reboots. Although I wish I could add my name. It is kinda weird not having anymore.... I hope it comes back soon. I have my pre-op visit in 2 days... I am actually kind of looking forward to it. At least it feels like I am doing something... whereas right now I feel like I am in limbo. To answer the question about the myomectomy... yes, my dr. said he would remove any scar tissue that he sees anywhere in...