or Connect

Posts by ~~Mama2B~~

We're expecting #2 and we got a toddler bed, raised it with risers and put our dd to sleep in it. She moves over part way through the night, but that's her starting place. We'll put the baby in between DH and me and move dd next in between me and the toddler bed if she wants to come to the big bed. HTH
Quote: Originally Posted by SheBear First one's okay, but prolly too big for MDC. I don't like the second one, because it pretty much discounts Catholics, which I think is totally not the point. Actually, it occurs to me that this one is pretty darn accurate, LOL: If I had a clue how to make them, or knew someone who did, I might try to make one with a little smilie holding a sign (like the no vax/nocirc signs) that says "QF Rocks!" and then...
Quote: Originally Posted by momtokimari I've noticed there are practically no cute or witty blinkies for QF or NFP. In fact, I've only found one straight forward blinkie for either. What's with that? I hadn't seen any at all! Where did you find one? I do hate that. I think on some levels it's a very crunchy thing to do- the ultimate test of how much we trust our bodies and our parenting skills! Plus, I know there are people (like me) who...
OMG... the morning sickness has begun! I've been sick to my stomach for days and today I started puking. 6 weeks- 6 months... that's how long ms lasted with my first. : I wanted to avoid this!
Quote: Originally Posted by racidoodle oh, already?? i'm still all flab and stretchmarks from the last time around! i think i'm gonna wait until there's enough baby in there to smooth out all the wrinkles and lumps. OMG me too. I still look like hell from #1. I might be one of those people who are so flabby you can't tell they're pregnant til the end.
Quote: Originally Posted by beanbean Just wanted to comment on the "Army" idea and some womens' seeming aversion to it: All Christians are in Christ's army! It's a righteous cause and we should be feel humbled to be a part of it - it is a fight for goodness, love, and light. Oh and about the "footprint" issue: we live much more simply than 95% of the families we know. And I also find that most people who love to go on and on about "the environment"...
Yay! COngrats! Good job mama!
Well, thanks for the encouragement! I'm there with the disposable diapers. I've been leaning on those a bit this past week. I've also been leaving the poopy cloth for DH when he comes home... I'm totally wishing Ziva could walk now though. That's the worst part of this whole thing. It hurts to pick her up... Plus we're potty training! Fab timing! 2nd trimester will be a breeze though, I know.
It sounds like this is already settled. But here's my 2 cents... I'm Messianic and there are a growing number of people out there who don't believe the OT laws were done away with by the NT, Jesus, Paul or anyone else. However, the commandment concerning circumcision is very vague. It has now been uncovered by some that the original commandment to circumcise is NOT what is being done to boys today. The original circumcision was a quick snip of the very tip of the...
I had 1 during my first pregnancy to determine if she was still breech at 30-some odd weeks and then I had a stupid NST at 42 weeks to appease my midwife. I was uneducated about the doppler though and used that nearly every week at the end. I UPed until the 7th month, so there was nothing before that. Ths time I'm debating how long I'll UP. Regardless though, I'm not going to do dopplers or US unless there is a concern that comes up. We don't want to know the sex anyway...