or Connect

Posts by Twocoolboys

I've got 3 boys - the oldest is 10, the youngest is almost 2. Having had a 2 year old a couple of times already, I bought most of my little guy's presents at garage sales. Two year old's don't care where their presents come from. It's a great way to save money, better for the environment since there isn't all the packaging to deal with and, when he is not interested for more than a day in the new toys, I don't care much because I haven't invested much. Buying from...
Quote: Originally Posted by zebaby Is this a 3 y.o. phase? How do I redirect his behavior? Can this behavior be linked to certain types of food? What is acceptable behavior and what is not? Any advice or words of support are welcome! Thanks in advance I think this behavior is directly linked to him being a boy. I've got 3 boys and was much like you when my oldest was 3-4 years old. I agonized over it all. But, I did lots of reading,...
The first thing that popped into my mind was Mad Libs.
I get paid through Paypal.
Smokering - I've got an idea for you. I need to know how to take care of a toddler's curly hair. My son's hair is curly and really wonderul, but I'm not to sure how to deal with it. It's often a tangled mess. The only time I really get all the snarls out is when he has a bath and I load it with conditioner. Any helpful tips for me? Could you get a whole article out of that?
I'm in! I vote for monthly because I've got several other writing projects. I do update my blog several times a week, so if it's weekly, I could do it. I like a broad parenting topic - not everyone has toddlers. Though, I do. My blog is about cleaning up the clutter in my house and he comes up in a lot of my posts. He makes a lot of messes - lol!
Mamja - I'm in upstate NY, too. I'm going to pm you.
Have you ever tried white vinegar? Put some in a spray bottle and spray your feet a couple of times a day or soak a cotton ball in vinegar and wipe your feet with it. It's always worked great on athletes foot for my husband and I. And, I used it to get rid of a toenail fungus once, too.
Definitely! My 10 year old and 5 year old both love Bionicles, especially the 5 year old. They also both love regular-sized Legos. They use them a lot. They have a lot of basic pieces and have had lots of kits over the years, too. The five year old was just given a set of K'nex and he is enjoying those for the time being, though I don't see them as having the same power to hold his interest long-term as the Legos and Bionicles do.
Quote: Originally Posted by lisarussell That said- I totally want to go to one of their conventions. Me too! I think next year's conference is in NY. I could possibly make it, but it will depend on a lot of things.