or Connect

Posts by Twocoolboys

It sounds like you are doing a great job with your dd! I've got an overly critcal relative too, except mine is my dh's grandmother, who we see frequently. My oldest is 10, my middle son is 5 and the youngest is 18 months. Fortunately, she has backed off considerably about the baby stuff. I guess she figures I know what I'm doing at this point or she just know's I'm not going to take her advice about solids, car seats, clothes, etc AT ALL. LOL I did just have a...
Eviesmom - Glad things are working out with your Suite issues. The no ad thing would be frustrating. Someone gave me a hard time in the forums once - not even an editor, but I didn't go back for a bit. I really get uncomfortable with that kind of thing. I was never much of a forum poster there anyway. I just don't have the time! LOL I do want to be more active in the forums there, when my life settles down a bit. Lisa - Definitely e-mail IT if you are behind. ...
Thank you for posting this! I think I'm going to give it a try. I've experimented with flash fiction before - this sounds even more fun and challenging!
I think it depends on the kid, but it's typically something that shows itself pretty early on. My oldest was clearly right handed practically from birth, as is my youngest. But, my 5 year old has been much slower to develop a preference. He went back and forth for a long time, seemed to be left-handed for awhile and then, finally about a year ago seemed to settle on being right handed. Because it took him so long to choose, he is behind in his fine motor development. ...
Thank you for posting IT's e-mail. Now that I'm not a fw, I don't get those. She always has a wealth of good info to share. And, you ARE inspiring! I feel like I'm still dabbling in this, but I want it to be a true part-time job with the income to match. I'll get there...
Hey everyone! I'm just now getting back into the swing of things at Suite after a bit of a break. I've never been great at writing with high CPC keywords - mostly because the parenting methods topic wasn't exactly a high CPC topic and my other writing tends to be on whim. If I'm interested in something, I'll write about it without researching the keywords much - lol. Hmm...poison ivy is interesting, I'll write an aricle about that! Or, I think about what I can take...
Quote: Originally Posted by LionTigerBear I see it in or around laundry. Alternatively I see it in the car. Wow! My son found the DS tonight. In his middle dresser drawer! Thank you for your insight!
Where is my 10-year-old son's Nintendo DS? It's been missing since early April and we've looked in all the usual places and thoroughly cleaned his room a few times with no luck finding it.
That's awesome, eviesmom! I'll check it out later today. Congrats! By the way, I love the quote in your signature.
Congrats, Smokering! It's about time they promoted you!