or Connect

Posts by AlainaFrederick

I did pick the date that the doctor I like is on call. It is however only three days before my due date so I'm wondering what can three days harm and should I just cancel the induction and hope that baby comes on his own by my due date. 
I do have an apt the Thursday before the scheduled induction. Was going to ask if I'm "ready" if they can so something like stripping of the membranes to get things going in a more natural way.   I have given the doctor a birth plan which does have things on there for c-section but I know this doctor that I saw today has NOT read it nor my chart cause anytime I ask something and mention the teratoma he has to refer to the chart and does that oh that's right type...
I had epi's with my first and second birth. I did not have one or ANY drugs with my third birth and that birth by FAR was my most positive experience. It was a nice birth but what I remember most is the few moments just after the baby was born and that rush of hormones and how amazing I felt. With my first child I couldn't walk for nearly a week and it was about two weeks before I could pee without it hurting.  With my second I was able to walk and whatnot but I did not...
So some background so you know where I'm coming from. My first baby was 9lbs1.3oz and I had a 4th degree tear, was induced and had every medication they could pump in me. My second baby came on his own but did end up having a epi but the birth was easier as was the recovery and I did not tear but they did remove some scar tissue after baby was born he was 7lbs 5oz. My third was 6lbs 5 oz and came around 37 or 38 weeks same as my second. That third one was also medication...
I have a couple of questions. Firstly, I thought it was a "no-no" to resell car seats. I know personally I will never buy a used car seat as we've been in a accident before and know of someone that soaked the straps to clean them before wanting to sell the seat.    Secondly, I'm about to have a baby and have been fighting this whole infant seat vs convertible. We have a First Years convertible that is good rear facing from 5-40lbs. I was thinking of just using that...
I liked them as well as signed up for the newsletter. Loving their products!
Quote: Originally Posted by Alvenchrst I was on their website today and noticed that they didn't have a lot of the new items from the new wholesale catalog available for order on the wholesale site yet, i was thinking maybe that's why that one rep told you to call her to place your first order?????? Perhaps that and a lot of the Frontier brands are 25% off right now.
No I do not have twins...but I know that parents of mulitiples are the best at finding those hard to find strollers Currently we have a Joovy stroller...one where a child can sit in the front then behind them a child can stand or be back to back and sit....Our kids LOVE this stroller. I however do not. As I have to wear the baby and I don't want to be wearing the baby when I'm doing some serious walking getting all sweaty. Both of the older boys do not mind...
I need to find a store that has this stroller..... I think that's the only way I'll know before having my mom spend this kind of money on a stroller for us. I was actually thinking about the Twin one so I'll have the side by side for the two younger ones and then get the infant attachment so if my oldest does need to ride (long days) then the two oldest can sit side by side and the baby can be on the attachment. We do a lot of long days in the summer going to markets...
Quote: Originally Posted by JoyofBirth I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but teach your children to yell FIRE! over and over as loud as they can if they are being taken. This saved my friend's child who was abducted. The guy let the child go because he was drawing too much attention and someone was starting to walk over to them. He was 2 1/2. Also, when they're bigger and can understand, have them yell this is not my mommy or daddy, please help! My...