or Connect

Posts by uncertain

Just wondering if anyone else has been checking their cervix, and if so, what is it like these days? I'm on progesterone supps, so I feel mine twice a day (kinda incidental to inserting the supplement). Mine is soft (as I've read it is during pregnancy), but it's also gotten more open during the past week or so. It's almost a fingertip width "open", kinda like the same feeling as during peak fertile time of my cycle. At an u/s 4 days ago, they told me that it was...
Well, I guess I'm looking to see if anyone who is having a normal pregnancy is also experiencing mild period-like cramps this early? I have a history of loss, and my betas are not looking good, so I'm pretty sure that this pregnancy will end as well, though I'm still ever hopeful for a miracle. At any rate, I've been having period-like cramps for a week now (pretty much 70% of the time). In my one healthy pregnancy four years ago, I had no period-like cramps except...
In the past week and a half, I have used 16 Answer, and about 10 internet test strips. I've also gone for two betas. Coming from a place of loss, I will continue my $5 a day habit until there is a h/b on u/s. I'm just so hoping that I make it that far...
I don't think that your family will be against cloth anymore, once they see the "new cloth"! Especially if you use CDs that function just like 'sposies. I am soooo partial to Bum Genius one-size. I can honestly say that I loved them. Haven't tried the 3.0s, but I really liked the velcro tabs (versus using snaps on fuzzi buns, for example). I found the BGs to be super easy and they were a great fit on my DS. I think that Kissaluvs fittedsd are a good place to start...
I am completely overwhelmed at all the choices out there... I want pull-up style (with or without snaps, doesn't matter to me), that won't feel wet to DS for overnight wearing. I have a couple Snap-EZ fleece ones that I like alright, though they do seem to leak a bit sometimes (not too big of a problem), and a couple bongo baby ones that leak like crazy so I have to ditch those. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? I want to make the most...
Can I just post in here and ask for some honest opinions? I'm just over 6 weeks, and here are my betas: 10dpo - 23 12dpo - 87.5 14 dpo - 214 18 dpo - 1121 23 dpo - 4027 28 dpo - 5907 They were looking good at the beginning, but the last one's doubling time is 9 days. Ultrasound at 23 dpo showed a gestational sac with maybe a yolk sac in it. Ultrasound at 28 dpo (6 weeks exactly) showed an empty sac, that had only grown 1.9 mm in 5 days (measured 6.2 mm at 23...
Those are both MOST DEFINITELY positive, congrats! : I wonder what on earth tests your dr is using?!
Does anyone have any knowledge on this? I'm only 1DPO, and I have a yeast infection, so I'm using a garlic clove to treat it. It's sitting right there alongside my cervix (they appear to be the same length..). Do you think that this can hurt my chances of a successful implantation/pregnancy?? I'm going to go get some yogurt, but the middle of the night was agony so I turned to what I already had in the house (the garlic...and I do have to say that the relief was...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viriditas What is it about Canada and car seat laws?!? My dh just came back from visiting his relatives in Toronto, and told me he just about had a stroke when he realized his brother and sil have moved their FOUR MONTH OLD forward-facing. But they won't listen to him, because in Canada there is only a minimum weight guideline (20 lbs), but no age guideline. Insane. Yikes!! That must be misinformation that your...
I have the willies so bad right now. When you all say "huge", what are we talking here, like the size of a quarter (which is what I'm imagining), or bigger than that? I don't think I can walk around barefoot anymore. In fact, I just had to pull my legs up onto the chair with me.