or Connect

Posts by Brigianna

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie that's what i meant about 'not necessarily' Oh. I am taking things very literally tonight. I am a little bit literal. Little bit literal. Little bit literal. Little bit literal. I am very tired. Very tired.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie yeah, i'm pretty far behind pop culture, news, politics, music, tv... but I'm pretty well informed on everything relating to the friends of fiestabeth Well, you are informed of me. You know a lot about me. You know what kind of fairy tales I like. You know what kind of stuff interests me (electiony). You know my interest in hair.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie not necessarily Well, I know not necessarily. But that is the assumption. So, I think that is the appeal. To men. Because it involves women in bikinis. Wrestling around. And sometimes the bikinis come loose.
We don't have TV (except for videos) and we hardly ever (like 1 or 2 times a year) to to movie theaters, so, I am always way behind on pop culture.
Quote: Originally Posted by bmcneal What's the fascination with mud wrestling? Well, I think it's that it's usually done in bikinis.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie : well, unless it's mud wrestling Do you think MD would want to watch us mud wrestle?
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie but i did give birth on a soccer field. does that count as sports? That counts as AWESOME. I think birth should be a sport. It is a physical endurance test, after all! But everyone who participates should win. And get a baby as a prize. I mean... wait... that's how it is now. But, we should get awards for it. And product deals.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad There's fights too... and people getting hurt. Fighting and people getting hurt is not something to about.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie still doesn't mean anything to me Two city teams of guys who try to hit a ball with a stick and run around in a circle to score points.
Okay, see, I know nothing, nothing, of sports, except as pertaining to elections.