or Connect

Posts by Brigianna

I remember in 2004 the Redsox came back from a big underdog... they lost a whole bunch of games, then came back to win the championship. And I remember it was 2004, because John Kerry was running for president.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie wow. I'd be no good at that. see! I even started with a Wow. I tend to be quite the opposite. I use Very and Totally and Really a lot. When I have tried that, I use very and totally and really as ways to compensate for the lack of strong verbs/adjectives. Like instead of saying "you're wrong" I would have said "I very, very much strongly disagree with you."
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie I like to watch... What do you like to watch? Besides us?
Quote: Originally Posted by bmcneal In every day conversation, I usually say I don't care for/don't like something, or that I like it. I don't like to say I have a "favorite" restaurant/color/etc. If I'm upset, or for a few other things, I will use stronger words, but I prefer not to. I think that's really cool. I've tried to do similar... not always successfully...
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie so was i : Sometimes... a lot of the time... I have no idea what you are talking about. BUt I know you love me anyway. Right?
I have not watched baseball. I prefer to watch election speeches.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie you're forgiven Thank you Miss Majikfaerie.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie hey! where'd you all go? Sorry! DH was asking me a question.
I love how MD is being all guy, ignoring the fairy tale to talk about baseball.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie i wish. the lack of irl affection was my problem in the first place I am sorry Miss Majikfaerie. I wish I could join you in person and ride off into the sunset with you, whilst slug across your saddle.