or Connect

Posts by Brigianna

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie : what can I say. I know you Too well, it seems.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie gah! dp and dd are home ...I mean, : my family is home i suppose i shouldnt complain. they were gone 3 hours more than i expected Well, maybe at least you'll get some IRL affection. Not that online affection isn't good too, but sometimes you need the in-person kind.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Won't say it! Say it! You are now obligated to say it!
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie *rides off into the sunset on my noble steed, the fair maiden B slung roughly (but gently) across my saddle* : Wow, my fair warrior princess, my magnificent Majikfaerie, you reallly... ah... know exactly what to say.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie I'll protect you, fair maiden! Thank you ma'am my fair warrior princess. I shall be your loyal helper to the end of days.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Awww sowwy! I'ww be good. :
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Not you... just MF when she bugs me about spelling. Well... but it hurts my fwagile pwecious mind to read stuff I do not understand.
I'll flirt with MD, but I don't think I'm his type.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad noh! Ande, bekose u macke a deel I wil du wurs. Why are you so mean to me?
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad i can hand the talk of hair (I love my hair ) bras (dd wears one) and makeup (I was in a rock band and wore makeup before). It's the flirting I can do with out... Well, maybe we can style your hair and put little bows in it... :