or Connect

Posts by Brigianna

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie i don't know about make-up, but it sounds good Well, of course, a naturally beautiful woman like you needs no makeup. :nana:
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Yup Well, two girls is not enough. We really need a whole group of girls. All talking hair and bras and makeup, and flirting.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad I feel sad she's sick, but not that she can't join in... two is enough. Two what? Two girls?
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie you know what we do to rats around here... I'm a little offended that you're him and not me.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Oh FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brig is trying to take your green fairy! There is more than enough greenness to go around.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie greedy! I am greedy when it comes to giving you affection. I want to give you more and more and more! I want more and more and more Majikfaerie!
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad *returns form the bathroom* Um... nope... Just recovering from your... announcement. Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie thanks love The pleasure's all mine.
Wait, did I drive y'all off?
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Please tell me you didn't just say John McCain? Yeah. Majikfaerie already knows of my... predilections. I don't like his politics or anything. Just his sexiness.