or Connect

Posts by Brigianna

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie true. but one of my DPs just went to England, and the other one just isn't very affectionate at the best of times. and he's going to israel in a week too, so i'll be all alone! besides, i need a lot of affection. :nana: yeah, i did get that Okay. : : : : Affection for you...
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad If Johnny Depp would agree I could have two DH's If John McCain would agree, I could have two DHs too. He already thinks I'm precious, so, we're halfway there. I don't see my current DH going along with that, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie sigh. i'm seriously starved for affection IRL I'm sorry... let's give you lots of cyber affection to make up for it! Although I must say... you have *two* DPs. Most of us only have one. Isn't it a bit unfair for you to hoard so much affection? Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie um... thanks? :nana: IRL my head is very small. but I have BIG hair. Oh, no, I meant, my...
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad *still feels the need for a shower, and the lab can not do it!* We can hose you down if you'd like. Just step into the backyard...
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie well, i'm not really much of a slobberer anyway. Well, in that case, my oversized autistic head, is your oversized autistic head.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie I thought you liked that kinda thing Not really a fan of slobber in my hair, but, if it's majikfaerie slobber, that makes all the difference.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie :nana: Are you slobbering on my evil head to punish me for my wickedness?
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie define "beast". but generally, no. Of the CANINE variety! Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie woohoo! I'm sure we can think of more benefits Hair, perhaps?
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad *sigh* Do you ladies mind? Nope. I never mind. I am a bad, bad little girl.
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad Gah, I think I need a shower. Nah, Lishy will lick you clean. :