or Connect

Posts by Cynthia Mosher

Congratulations mamas!! Welcome babies!!    We love to feature birth stories! If any of you care to share your birth story once you've delivered please post it and then PM me the link and we'll feature it on the site - along with a pic of you wish. Can't wait to hear about our January babies! 
We love to feature birth stories! If any of you care to share your birth story once you've delivered please post it and then PM me the link and we'll feature it on the site - along with a pic of you wish. Can't wait to hear about our February babies! 
Yes, it does exist but it works globally. If we set it to hold the first 20 posts it will not let new members post in any forum and we'd have to manually approve every post to any forum. I'm not willing to impose that.    It is simple enough to join a group. So newbies can do so easily and post right away. You can leave the group open and simply remove anyone who posts in a way that is detrimental to the groups purpose. I have no concerns about it drawing traffic away...
Certainly not a Coca Cola fan (I prefer Pepsi when I do drink soda) but I was taken aback by some of the anger over Coke's Super Bowl ad. If you haven't seen the ad, here it is. Would love to hear what you think.  
When you have a list of questions/suggestion for us please post them as a list over in the Site Help forum and we'll be glad to address them there. 
Feel free to continue the discussion but Kyle Rutherford is no longer a member of this community. 
WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY 2014 DUE DATE CLUB BABY SHOWER GIVEAWAY SPONSORED BY MIRACLE BLANKET!      Our baby shower giveaway is a contest of three thread topics or games. All you have to do is post to finish the sentence, offer your best tip or advice, or play the game as directed.   You can post to one game thread or all three as many times as you'd like. We will post the topic threads separately and at different times so be sure to watch the group for new threads...
This is the first of our three baby shower game threads for the November 2013 DDC Baby Shower Giveaway sponsored by Miracle Blanket.     WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?   To participate you must be a registered member of Mothering, pregnant and due in February 2014, and a member of the February 2014 Due Date Club. Any NEW member joining must establish her membership and her pregnancy and due date through a post to the Pleased to Meet You forum as well as the I'm Pregnant forum...
This is the second of our three baby shower game threads for the November 2013 DDC Baby Shower Giveaway sponsored by Miracle Blanket.     WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?   To participate you must be a registered member of Mothering, pregnant and due in February 2014, and a member of the February 2014 Due Date Club. Any NEW member joining must establish her membership and her pregnancy and due date through a post to the Pleased to Meet You forum as well as the I'm Pregnant forum...