or Connect

Posts by Keren

Thank you for your compliments, but I know I can't be the only on here who is going crazy with the projects. bubbamommy: A clean bathroom is totally something show-off worthy! Totally better than how mine looks. jsh7809: Take some pics and show us! I wish I could knit. Baby hats are one of the most adorable things ever.
I am going crazy making diaper covers. I think I have perfected the pattern, so I am making one a day. I am dying to show off all the wonderful things I have made for my new one, but I think DH is getting a little sick of it. I don't think I am the only one in this boat, so let's all show off our stashes, nurseries, home projects! This is one of the projects I am proud...
Quote: Originally Posted by mimie ...when you need more sleep than your three year old (but continue to get less, of course).
I went shopping with DH and I realized that going grocery shopping with a pregnant woman is probably akin to going grocery shopping with someone who has smoked a great deal of marijuana. On that note, I now have cheesecake! :-D Also, when you are counting down until the DD by paychecks. Like "We only have 3 more paychecks to get diapers, towels, a sling, etc!!"
Hi! Haven't really posted. This is me at 29.5 weeks. http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...8457c68248.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by Oliver's Mama erickalynne, build a bear is a cute idea. Maybe that's an idea for something that ds can "make" for the baby. DD is making a build-a-bear for herself and for her little sister, complete with charms that read "big sister" and "little sister". Also, we are letting DD pick out baby's clothes/blankets/etc to help her feel like this baby is "hers" when she comes. We are trying to explain to her that the...
Thank you.
I woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep because I was in horrible pain. I am having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics they put me on. Swelling, sores, horrible pain... in the worst. place. imaginable. This is the second time this has happened with antibiotics (2 different kinds) and it is always centrally located. WTH? Then I woke DD up to look at a house around 8am. I had to drive 2 hours (sitting for 2 hours... OUCH) for a 20 minute viewing of the house of my...
http://itsababynotbrainsurgery.blogspot.com/ She stopped updating, but it is still great to go back and read. Hope you enjoy!
DH refuses to even discuss names until we know the gender, but I already have 2 names that I love picked out. I told him he could choose the middle name (or one of the middle names) and so he got to pick a name and so did i.