or Connect

Posts by siennasmom

That's the way it is here now, but three or four years ago when the other board was started, you could get a warning or be banned for mentioning anything that remotely might have anything to do with another board.  IIRC, somebody got banned because she used the word "prosciutto", which was interpreted by the mods to be a reference to bacon, which is a meme on the other board.   That's how hair-trigger the moderation was then.  You were basically supposed to pretend that...
    It's not a breach of privacy.  This is a public website.  Have you ever repeated something that you heard someone else say in public?  Same thing.   Second, re: "womanballs", am I the only one who is shocked that this thread is still here?  In the not-too-distant past, this thread would have been nuked and at least half the people posting on it would have been banned.  That's why people started talking about MDC on other message boards.  Because you couldn't talk...
I think that if the standard we're using is that birth is meant to be enjoyed, then it's a fair comparison.  
What is the source of that statistic?  
That's dangerous.  Please don't let them do that.  
    Do you truly think you're a superior parent because you don't use a stroller?    
I find this map very hard to interpret.  "Arbitrary units"?  Did they assign the value "1" to the radiation around the nuclear plant and then based their calculations on that?  And why is the distance between 0.01 and 0.01 the same as the distance between 0.1 and 1?  Is something being multiplied somewhere?  If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it.    
In terms of radiation exposure, you'd be better off outside than you are sitting in front of your computer screen. 
Why did she not want it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Deer Hunter Come on, I think you are smart enough to know... I'm not going to answer that. Do you have to be sarcastic? i never meant for this discussion to become that way. I'm almost sorry I ever posted this topic. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I really don't understand where you are drawing the line here.