or Connect

Posts by Mama_Michelle

Lots of hugs to you, majorsky. Its great to hear how everyone's babes are doing. DD3 is 8 mo today. I can't believe 8 months have gone by...it seems like she was just a tiny infant. A few friends have had babies recently and DD3 looks soooo big in comparison. It feels like we are finally settled in as a family of 5, both DD1 & DD2 had quite an adjustment period but things are going well now. DD3 is great. She is just getting her first tooth and just started a...
I was thinking about that too. I found out on Halloween last year...a whole year ago and now my sweet babe is here! Time flies. I agree with you, mags. DD3 is such a happy baby and it makes being at home with 3 kiddos and homeschooling so much easier...I just melt when I look into her happy smiling face!
Great pictures, he is so cute. I love his eyes. DD3 is great. She will be 3 mo on the 17th. She's a big babe too, she was 14 lbs at 2 months and I am sure she's bigger now! She is so laid back (people tell me the third has to be!) and happy. And she loves her big sisters! Overall the transition to three kiddos has been easier than I thought it would be. We have our days of chaos but most days are pretty good.
It was wrong with DD1 and right with both DD2 & DD3. I on the other hand was right with all three!
Great to hear about you LOs. QTRANDI, glad to hear your little guy is on the mend. That must have been so hard. We have had more than our fair share of colds etc, which has been stressful. DD3 had a bad virus a couple weeks ago and was tested for swine flu (it was neg) and pertussis (thankfully it was neg!!!). She healed quickly and is healthy now. DD3 is 9 weeks and weighs 14 lbs (she came into the world at 11.1)! She is so happy & laid back. And unlike my...
Its great to hear about everyone's LOs. DD3 is doing great, she will be two months this week. She is really laid back and happy. She is growing like a weed, I can't wait to see how big she is at her WB check this week. At one month she was 12.5. to FiveLittleMonkeys and tracymom and all the rest of us mamas, we could all use a hug! I am definitely struggling at times. We moved in Jan when DD1 was in kindergarten and I started homeschooling her. I feel so new...
He is adorable! Those are really great pictures.
Hi Lexington Mamas, We are going to Lexington this weekend so my parents can meet our new baby. We are driving from NC and my parents are driving from Chicago. : I am looking for suggestions of cheap, fun things to do with our 6 & 3 yr olds, like fun community parks/playgrounds (if there is a carousel, all the better) or a community pool, beach...anything. My kids are easily impressed so even a play area at a mall. We are going to the Explorium (we have a...
nak We do like you do with our DDs, the first two are 30 mo apart. DD2 gets mostly DD1's clothes, although I buy her a few things. Up to size 3T, a lot of the clothes were given to us used, so I guess DD1 got handmedowns too. And now DD3 (5 weeks) is wearing DD1's baby clothes and so its all going to start again! We do buy lots of DD1's clothes at resale shops so its kind of the same for all the girls. As DD2 and DD3 get older and more aware, I will probably...
I also want to send you hugs. I hope you are feeling better, regarding the fever. Sending you strength and light. I hope your friend and her LO are doing well too.