or Connect

Posts by Debnicolai

HI everyone,   my best friend's son is 10.5 and has suddenly begun displaying odd OCD ish behaviors. Also becoming very moody and angry. He takes 3 steps forwards and then one back and says he has to 'reorganize' his brain...   He is doing all kinds of things. Evidentially it seems his mother (they do not live together) has had him on several courses of antibiotics recently. She is also a vaxer and basically a mainstream medical mill subscriber. If the ped says...
Our DS is in a wonderful small private non-profit school and is doing very well. But this school only goes to 8th grade. We strongly believe that public high school is fundamentally useless.    Public high school time is split up with the majority of that time being filled with socially inappropriate behavior and social pressures that can hinder any real learning or advancement. Between that and the non stop NCLB act testing, the pressures are perverse. And if...
  I am right there with you. I am not pregnant, although I would love to be again. But I do completely freak when I see these BS stories on mainstream media. They are so full of it.   I have a healthy son and am grateful beyond measure. But I cringe when friends go get the shots and then their babies get 'fussy' or 'hot' or out and out sick, or scream like crazy for days. And they NEVER suspect the vax. Everything but. Because they have been brainwashed by the...
Amen. Exactly on target. Autism is just one of dozens of reasons I do not regret my decision to avoid all vaccines. Just the ability to read and reason carefully is enough. I read several dozen articles, weighing the pros and cons, the risks etc, all evidence and all thought process pointed directly at not vaxing. I still read. Nothing has changed.
Hi!   My DS is a robust 8.5 years old and his sensory stuff has ebbed and flowed, gotten leaps better. But he is still crazed by seams. No socks, no pockets, etc etc... I have ben trying to find him some soft sweatpants with no pockets. Maybe reversible ones. Any ideas?? He usually only submits to Hanna Anderson and Petit Bateau pants but I will try ANYTHING.   thanks!!!   Deb  
"I agree with the PP who suggested faking a change of heart on the issue, and lying to DH and saying he was fully vaxed in the future. Turnabout's fairplay. See how he likes it." This is the marriage you are in. This is the guy you picked. If you want to protect your kids, I don't see a lot of better options. It only took ONE DAY for DH to do this. What if he had 50%-100% of their time without you? What damage could he do in his well-meaning...
Oh mama, I am so sorry you have had that happen. Big hugs and love to you and your beautiful bb. If my husband had done that, divorce would be the first thing I would do and after that, several horrible tortures come to mind. That kind of betrayal is HORRIBLE. And if he can go behind your back and then not even tell you after the fact, then he can do it again. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time. I think Chlorella tablets have been shown...
Wow. Just when I think things cant get any crazier or more dangerous... can you just imagine..... Millions of used (and misused) flu patches in the trash heaps of waste management areas and dumps. All the bacteria and cocktails of flu virus and all the horrible preservatives and nonsense they put in. All baking in the sun, growing bizarre new bacteria, germs and what ever else. Then the dump seagulls, pigeons, cats, rats, mice, all eating, stepping on, carrying...
1. It doesn't make sense. 2. It never made sense to me. 3. None of the CDC facts/arguments are logical. 4. I can read. I have read a great deal. 5. It still doesn't make sense. and to quote GITTI: My first and main reason is that I find the injection of anything into a healthy human body as totally interfering with health.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews Is this for real???? The insanity never ends. For the second time in my DS's life we now have to seriously consider home schooling because of the toxic sludge of a world they are creating all around us. I am stunned once again. Won't SOMEONE in the Obama admin say something????? Are they in bed with big pharma too? : oi vey