or Connect

Posts by CerridwenLorelei

go for it. I wish I had known I could apply when DS was little (he is now 14) and now of course dh is in a position that we don't qualify though I am going to file an appeal anyway. I did apply for ssi with the oldest and it was   a disaster due to a bomb threat in the court but i can tell you that the more paperwork you have the better. Paper, paper, Paper. And make three copies of everything. One for you, one for them and one for possible attorney or other...
since I have been gone so long i was wondering if that forum is still here> and if it is do I need to post so many posts even though I had a ton previously?
I have been away for a long time but am back. I have four kidlets and now one kidlette (i.e. grandchild) They are 24, 18, 14, 13 and 19 months.  I am a sahm not by choice but by medical necessity. I love to surf and have several online friends as I have lost almost all my IRL friends due to all of my illnesses. I have a lot of experience with a lot of things and like helping others with advice and what little help I physically can when I can. We have two canines and...
wow has this place changed. I am looking forward to checking out the new stuff, meeting new folks and maybe reconnecting with old folks I "knew" from before   I know that I was not a grandma the last time I was here so that puts a little bit of idea time wise I think I am a mostly useless SAHM-meaning many of my illnesses have gotten worse and I can't do much of what I used to therefore ****I**** feel useless not that being a SAHM is useless to clarify. I have one...
1) I have two dogs at my feet because at 93 and 120lbs they can't fit in my lap anymore (though they try) 2) we are all on electronics right now ...tsk tsk 3)Dd is starting her own business at 15. 4) the pod people have my mother 5) I am waiting on an email that seems it will never get here
1) I strongly detest the medical community at the moment 2)ditto old male doctors that think women are nuts 3)Our last rescue doggie is a horse that barks 4) my head is killing me 5) my ds has lost his last bit of common sense
yr old. I kept getting told it was a normal reaction and as a young mother I was over reacting. They told my parents the same thing. That their 19 yr old dd just didn't understand and he would be fine. The only thing he had that day (this predated the multis on multis) and his leg swelled up 2x its size and was GREEN We use hot clothes and something from a friend of my moms called calendula and boneset. (know what those are now) My second ds got all of his even...
BTDT The lady telling me and older ds "kids like that shouldn't be out in public" Our ped said tell 'em "he has to get used to the world and the world has to get used to him" I also carry a stack of autism cards. I don't know if the dad still makes them or not
and if you do pm me. I can give you a referral and you get 25 I get 10 But ING and I think it is emigrant direct have some really great rates on saving accounts atm They beat a bank and your emergency fund would be getting that 4.5 or 5 % as it sits there...
1) The mechanic I could depend on has become jaded in dh's eyes and now mine 2) they sent the wrecker to pick up my baby and take her back to the shop 3) I am trying to do an LOA that it is just something they missed and its minor and they won't charge much after what I shelled out Friday 4) the puppy isn't so little anymore 5) he still tortures the big boy