or Connect

Posts by jessielove

She says in her OP that she had a fourth degree tear with her first birth and a third degree tear with her second.  Large tears like that will not 'heal on their own', as stated by a PP.  They require stitches and careful care to avoid extreme pain, discomfort and scarring.  I had a 4th degree tear with my first and a 3rd degree with my second.  Each required over 100 stitches.  That?  Is not going to heal up by itself.  That said, I had only tiny skid mark tears with my...
I wasn't able to get back on here until late today and missed this.  I'm sorry!  I hope it went well.  If you remember and could send me a PM here or something prior to the next one I would be happy to bring all of this over then!  I can just keep it in the garage until then.  I know I have a bunch of outgrown clothing and my kids outgrow more just about every day, and a bunch of toys and baby stuff, too.
Hello!  Do you still need items for this?  I live in Battle Ground and I'm certain I have outgrown clothing and maybe some baby items that we don't need.  A swing, maybe some other items.  It's short notice but I could go through it tonight and have Dh drop it off in the morning, I bet.
Jay Hooper of Advanced Home Inspections in Longview, WA is who we hired for our inspection. He was great. A really nice guy, did a fantastic job and gave Dh a lot of tips on maintenance and such. I would definitely recommend him. He came down to Battle Ground for us and would probably come to Portland, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alisse He just started doing this a few days ago...just suddenly opens his mouth and tries to eat/suck on my face (cheek, nose, or chin) while shaking his head back and forth, with a little growling sound. He also seems to be doing this also to shoulders. Does anyone know what this might indicate? He's giving you kisses in the only way he knows how. It could also be that he's hungry and latching on to whatever skin...
For me: Benji is doing great. He recently recovered from his second go 'round with pneumonia. This time it wasn't as bad {the first was immediately after birth and he spent six days in NICU}; he didn't develop much of a fever, luckily, so no hospitalization this time and we could consider it "borderline" instead of full on dangerous. He's crawling, babbling, pulling up on the sofa and starting to cruise already. He turned 7 months on the 24th and is super determined...
How is everyone doing? How are the babies? What are they doing now? Pictures to share?
Children's Museum! The World Forestry Center is nice for adults and older kids, but it's not really a little kid thing, IMO. The Children's Museum is awesome for little kids.
Quote: Originally Posted by bean-e At this point, I am willing to give anything a try especially when it's not too expensive and does not require a lot of commitment. Yeah. Me too. If only babies were like computers and you could run a scan and print off a simple piece of paper that says "Don't eat/feed your kid THESE:" Unfortunately, it's just not that easy for babies. When they're bigger they can have definitive testing done, but for...
Quote: Originally Posted by tjlucca This winter we have joined our local YMCA to get out of the house and get some exercise during the winter months. At first we never took DD to the daycare, but DP and I wanted to workout together, so we gave it a try. We were told that there was a craft room and a kids "gym" We came back and she was playing with Barbies. This is a kid that has mostly wooden toys, art supplies and musical interments at her disposal all...