or Connect

Posts by sehbub

We're looking for a pediatrician in the Leesburg/Ashburn area.  Intact knowledgeable a must.   Any recommendations?   Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepper44 Car seat: I dont think a pool noodle will fit in my back seat with DD1's seat too! But she fell asleep in there the other day and wasn't slumped at all, so maybe it's ok? I worry, lol. You can cut it. It won't effect the stability of the noodle. Quote: Originally Posted by momto4plus4 Sehbub[/I][/B]: how are you feeling Much better, thanks for asking! Just really tender...
Quote: Originally Posted by momto4plus4 sehbub: What kind of surgery? How awful. I hope you recover quickly. The cosmetic kind. I hit one of my main weight loss goals, and the doc happened to be running a special, so I had some lipo done on Thursday. Quote: Originally Posted by Peace+Hope sehbub, for quick healing from me as well. i can't imagine dealing w/ that with just one kid! i want a mesh feeder, but my two...
Charlie doesn't sleep much. I'm usually okay, but it's really kicking me in the ass lately. I had surgery yesterday and am having to pump and dump since they gave me Ativan. I hate dumping, but would hate using my son as a guinea pig even more. I'll be able to nurse him tonight...needed to allow 24 hours for it to get out of my system. As a result of the surgery I feel like I got hit by a truck and went a few rounds with Mike Tyson, but whatever. I've got...
Quote: Originally Posted by Peace+Hope sehbub, hey! so glad to hear you are doing well, if not freakin' CRAZY in your schedule. whooo, i'm glad i got started so late, not sure it's humanly possible for me to end up w/ 5 kids at this point . i can't believe how much hair your charlie has! what a big, beautiful boy. and to your weight loss, you should post some pics for us so we can ooohhhh and aahhh . do any of you that delay, delay for...
Quote: Originally Posted by jsh7809 All that said: Is it a myth that formula can help babies stay asleep longer? IME, yeah it's a myth. Three formula fed girls, all slept different. 2 breastfed boys who also sleep differently. 5 kids and none share a sleep pattern. Charlie is the least consistent of all of them. Two night ago we got 8.5 hours of sleep, straight through. Last night he nursed every 45 minutes and then was awake and...
Sorry I fell off the face of the planet! We're doing great. Charlie will be 5 months on the 30th and is humongous. He's 27" and about 20lbs, wearing mostly 12m and some 12-18m clothes. I'm really glad now that we didn't use the infant car seat, because he'd have outgrown it already! He's this.close to sitting unassisted, and is rolling both directions and scooting across the floor. He's grabbing toys, putting everything in his mouth, and generally just entering the...
What do you see happening with our custody fight? I know timelines are difficult, but what details do you see? Thanks!
Is she really DH's daughter or have the last 10 years been a lie?
nak Charlie was born 4/30 at 3:05am after 12.5 hours of active labor that ended the 2 WEEKS of stop and start labor. 10 minutes of that was pushing. He was 8.14 and 21" and at 5 days old was already at 9lb. He outgrew all NB clothes by the end of the first week and it seems like every day I'm putting away more and more clothes that don't fit him. He's almost exclusively in 3m clothes now. He was 10lb2oz at 13 days old. :-o His complexion is still kind of ruddy...