or Connect

Posts by box_of_rain

Thank you for this. My children's doctor advised me to not sign the new form. I spoke with our school nurse and she advised that I not sign the form if I felt uncomfortable with it, but to simply attach a signed letter claiming my exemption to the unsigned form. Easy.
I've tried everything for overnight (on 3 kids!) and I've found wool to be the only thing taht really works reliably. Currnetly we use Disana, but we have also loved our aristocrat and stacinator in years past.
Monthly Meeting Notice! IGIV strives to keep Vermont's newborn babies physically and mentally whole by providing accurate information on the foreskin, circumcision, and intact care. With an emphasis on positive, forward action, I.G.I.V. also provides a safe forum for parents who are regretful of their decision to circumcise. I.G.I.V. is part of the WHOLE Network which provides training for grassroots intactivism efforts in all 50 U.S. States and in many nations around...
Fabulous! Thanks to you both. Getting a good list compiled: Jeffrey Wulfman, Brandon Katina Martin, Salisbury Adrienne Trahnstrom, Mendon George Fjeld, Brandon Harriet Shea, Barre Kimberley Bruno, Morrisville
I'm compiling a list of intact friendly docs in Vermont to put in literature packets for parents in the state. So far, I only personally have experience with Dr. Jeffrey Wulfman in Brandon. Would you care to add your favorite tried-and-true(s)? Thanks!
IGIV strives to keep Vermont's newborn babies physically and mentally whole by providing accurate information on the foreskin, circumcision, and intact care. With an emphasis on positive, forward action, I.G.I.V. also provides a safe forum for parents who are regretful of their decision to circumcise. I.G.I.V. is part of the WHOLE Network which provides training for grassroots intactivism efforts in all 50 U.S. States and in many nations around the globe. We are...
I had friends for whom getting BCBS to cover their homebirth was tricky. Maybe try getting on the VT State insurance (Medicaid/Dr.Dynasaur). They paid for half of my homebirth bill. The other half I had to pay out of pocket, but many homeborth midwives will gladly set up a payment plan for you. And I can personally recommend Adrienne Trahnstrom - she is fabulous if you're in central VT. Katina (someone mentioned her above) is great, too - she attended me with...
Welcome!! I know FP from another site, but MDC is cool, too.
Thanks for that link! Any other Maine mamas with suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
So for a new sig to show, we have to make a new post? Are all our old posts without sigs, then, or are they auto-filled with the new one?