or Connect

Posts by Spastica

I am not quite familiar with the guy's brands of moisturizer - they probably are a little bit thicker to compensate for shaving. I know Nivea makes a line of guy's products, but again, it may be heavy. A guy friend of mine uses the same thing I do - Oil of Olay Sensitive skin facial moisturizer with SPF 15. It doesn't smell girly at all. So buy the following - you can get all of this at Walmart, or you can purchase separately at combo of stores and health food...
I use brown sugar from time to time, I mix it with water and scrub my face - it works really, really well. The glycolic acids as well as the physical manipulation just makes your face glow. I don't use sugar everyday though, maybe once a week.
Look up these kinds of search words on the internet: Triclosan Triclosan health hazards Superbacteria Virulent strains AND antibacterial soap Antibacterial soap hazards Personal thoughts and just rambling - I wouldn't use antibacterial stuff too often in my own house, if at all, but schools are filled with germy, sick kids and pet snakes, turtles, hamsters, fish and frogs. It would probably do them some good to get the salmonella off their hands from...
Oh, few more items - if you're prone to PCOS: PCOS is a side effect of having insulin resistance. Altering your diet helps wonders. - Taurine: good for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol due to PCOS - Milk Thistle: cleans out liver, which is a huge problem with people who have hormonal issues, the liver gets clogged with all the hormones dumped there; if the liver can't break it down, guess where it goes back to? Yup, back into your body. It's a vicious...
It shouldn't smell - do you rinse it out before getting out of the shower?
No prob, Shannon, that's what forums are for. I always used to cry and start fights with Paul and break up with him all the damn time too. You would have thought he would have had a calender and marked every 28-30 days - maybe after years of dating, he probably had a mental note "If she acts crazy around the Xth of the month, I'll know it's not really her."
He'll probably hate white vinegar too. As a rule of thumb, ACV is used for the body and for internal use and white vinegar is for cleaning. People with light colored hair use white vinegar sometimes. Other people use lemon juice, lime juice, balsamic vinegar (or any of the gourmet vinegars like even red wine vinegar for red hair!), or tea (chamomile for light colored hair, dark black tea for dark hair). Some flag goes off in me for doing no poo on children - I...
Don't have kids, but coconut oil comes to mind for it's antibacterial properties.
Actually, peeing and not wiping doesn't do much at all - your baking soda bath may though In fact, by peeing and not wiping, she may be intuitively trying to get herself back to normal! The pH of a healthy vagina, just like skin, should be on the acidic side. Baking soda is a pH of 8.2, slightly on the basic side, compared to water, which is neutral at 7.0. If she's sitting and playing in baking soda water for extended periods, she may be drying herself out and...
You can add brown sugar or honey (small amounts) to your ACV rinse. Or you can make a spray bottle (travel sized one - it's about a cup's worth of liquid) of lavender essential oil (about a bottle capful or less, depending on how strong it smells to you) and distilled water. For extra moisturizing, add some drops of jojoba oil or coconut oil in your spray water. Spray on hair after you shower. Style hair as usual. Play with the amounts and see what works for you.