or Connect

Posts by wemoon

Mine is a shout-out to all the people affected and infected by HIV/AIDS and also promoting that people of any race, sex, sexual orientation, social class, ability, age can become infected by HIV.
Love the idea of a wiki for all this stuff. I am hating having to scroll through to learn about what is going on here.
There haven't been any posts in here for awhile! How did your garden go this year? What do you do in the winter time? Any indoor plants? When do you start planning for next year? Any things you know you need to change for next year?   My garden was not great this year. First year in this house and when I planned the garden, there weren't many leaves on the trees yet. After the trees filled in, there was way too much shade for the garden to ripen. So I spent the last...
Well, I highly doubt you are going to grow to love your home. I agree with you, it sounds miserable. I think you would have a better chance of really talking with your partner. It is unfortunate that he is holding you back. Is it just your name on the lease? I know that I would not just stand by and allow another year in a place I loathed. It can really affect someone mentally and it sounds like you have been affected. Can you afford a different place on your...
How annoying. Yes, it is totally a sexist and stereotypical comment. I had to deal with comments like that until I left my kids' dad, when in reality, he probably changed about 2 diapers and cooked as many dinners in the 7 years that I was with him. Now, no one comments on things like this because there is a whole different list for lesbian couples.
One thing that I am not finding is a subscribing to a forum feature. Yes, I did click the little link in, say, TAO to subscribe to the forum, but then ALL the threads show up in my subscriptions. I do not want that. I just want an easy way to get to TAO or the other forums I like.
  I also dislike the reviews. I have older children. I am not going to be buying baby slings or cloth diapers. If I want a review of something, I can simply go to the review section.
  This. I cannot find the answer to any of my questions without scrolling through a huge long list. I don't have time for that.
I switch my insurance all the time. I think I have had a dozen different insurance company. Whoever can give me the best quote gets my money!
They would probably be nice as a gift, but I don't think I would use them on a daily basis. I'm in Minnesota and just wear nice, warm gloves. I have purchased items kinda like that for wintertime activies, like sledding, snowboarding etc... when you are going to be outside for extended periods.