or Connect

Posts by Gidget

I love to make necklaces and bracelets. Especially with beads. Looking for patterns anyone is willing to share. Peyote stitch is of special interest to me. Brick stitch is great too. TIA.
Hmm. I found this post doing a search. Cetaphil sounds promising. The pharmacist at the drugstore yesterday scared me though. She said if the piojos get really bad I might have to have my house exterminated. Anyone ever have to do that? I am scared. I have heard of people battling these bugs for over 2 years. Dont know how they dont lose thier minds.
I hope this is the right place to post this. I have decided after 14 years together to finally leave a toxic relationship. We have three kids together. While I am excited I am also terrified of being on my own financially. I am scared that he is going to show me a side of him that I have never seen before. There has always been a part of me that held back from him and was afraid of him. I never knew why since he never has hit me or done anything crazy, but I am afraid...
I understand both of you. I am still a huge bf advocate even though my last child has been weaned since he was 20 months But when I was bf;ing him it was so difficult. He had reflux from food allergies, so I had to do ED. I had to read all the labels on the food I ate. Carefully. He loved nursing alot and it was difficult to do things with the other two as he got bigger and heavier and he refused to lay down in a sling. Dh was lousy at helping with the bigger two back...
First, I know this belongs elswhere but that forum just is not as active as this one. So, could you mods please leave it here for a little while before moving it? I was diagnosed as moderately depressed almost 2 years ago. I started Wellbutrin and it seemed to start working in the first week. Then I noticed a decrease in my milk supply(ds was a few months old then) and stopped. I was leery of taking anything else while I nursed him. A few months after that we moved...
Sounds like a classic case of denial to me. I don't know a whole lot about how studies work but when a bunch of them show the same thing, I think you have to admit there is merit. Fortunately, I only need my common sense to know that a food that comes naturally out of my breasts will affect my childs body better than a food from another species that is processed and chemically altered.
I hate reading those debates. It only makes me mad that they only publish opinions on each extreme end in most cases. Seems like another way of keeping the "mommy wars" going.
I just love how they recruit bf/former bf moms to do thier ads. Lovely.
Pretty scary stuff. Yikes. And to think they want her to beleive it is no big deal. Ugh. I am so glad I was willing and able to bf.
Here is a more direct link. http://www.princelionheart.com/site/whatsnew.html