or Connect

Posts by gaffa

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I live a few miles away up in MA. Your story was inspirational.
The shake it wouldn't bother me at all. Itell ds to "shake his booty" all the time. The other thing I noticed about little girls though is that they life their dresses all the time. I'm not sure that was necessarily what they taught her, maybe her own addition. I see em lifting and twirling all the time, crazy gals...
Sometiems I'm really thankful I grew up multicultural. I spent summers in portugal as a kid, and I pretty much found no one cared about naked kids under 7ish. They're jsut kdis after all. Especially for swimming or whatever. id on't see a problem, though sanitation in the house on regular seating areas would be of concern to me.
I jsut researched this since I fear Hunter was playing in a PI area. It says hot water bad immediately following exposure because pores open and oil can seep in more easily. Otherwise after it is initially washed off it's fine.
I have been no pooing since february and LOVE it. When my hair was long I used to only wash it maybe monthly. When I had Hunter I chopped and then washed frequently (twice a weekish) thinking it would get oily otherwisd. I totally stopped and found this. It doesn't get greasy EVER (but did when I pooed). I don't use ANYTHING on it at all. Rather I bring a brush in the shower and brush down tho the scalp with lots of hot water running over it. I found a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Icequeen_in_ak . Legalizing it... to me is a touchy subject. If you start with pot... then why not cocaine... herion.... etc... those both come from the earth... so the argument that it's "natural" could start. . Well, I think that there are no deaths ever recorded is a good start. This is NOT true of the other substances, the optehr substances are PHYSICALLY addictive. Alchohol has both caused deaths and...
I'm not surprised he's jealous. You are probably considerate, listen to your child, and give him lots of compassion. His mom pinches him. :
I hate the idea of abortions. They really make me sad, because I do believe that a separate life force is present as soon as the baby implants BUT I would never say that it is my business to dictate what is right for everyone and situations occur where I think people really need to do it for their own sanity and safety.
My son is really empathetic, so I haven't had to FORCE him to say I'm sorry. I've suggested it and he readily does it. What I usually ask him to do is ask the other child if he or she is alright and tell them he won't do it again. And he usually does so very sincerely. I think I would say sorry myself if Hunter wasn't inclined to because I don't think MAKING him say it if I've suggested it and he didn't want to would help anything. I think I would remove him from...
I don't think it's a big deal. In fact I think it's good for fostering comfort with the body. I thnk obsessive covering up and hiding fosters and unhealthy idea that the body is purely sexual. Personally, I think the body is only sexual in sexual context. Naked people aren't inheritly sexual. We're really obsessed to an unhealthy degree about "modesty" in this country. I had a very negative view of the body because of a lot of shame and guilt about the body...