or Connect

Posts by mamacrab

What a lovely picture - you all look so happy! Congratulations!
Quote: Originally Posted by saintmom no I wasn,t giving a thumbs up to one stupid teachers misdirected prejudices . But this is what I really don't understand either! I have heard (on this board and elsewhere) of many Waldorf schools that forbid the color black, have all white students, and have only white Christian art on their walls. Yet pro-Waldorf folks claim each and every example is "just one misdirected exception." Same with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by saintmom no I wasn,t giving a thumbs up to one stupid teachers misdirected prejudices . But this is what I really don't understand either! I have heard (on this board and elsewhere) of many Waldorf schools that forbid the color black, have all white students, and have only white Christian art on their walls. Yet pro-Waldorf folks claim each and every example is "just one misdirected exception." Same with the...
Rhonwyn, first you ask me why I perceive Waldorf to be anti-attachment. And then you say a baby older than 15 months should quit nursing because it's just "staring at a boob all day." You just answered your own question!!
Rhonwyn, first you ask me why I perceive Waldorf to be anti-attachment. And then you say a baby older than 15 months should quit nursing because it's just "staring at a boob all day." You just answered your own question!!
I thought you meant "green" as in "environmentally friendly" and I was going to suggest using newspaper for wrapping paper, real plates not disposable, and ideas like that. LOL!
WOW!!! In my mind, this DOES make you a celebrity- speakers at the Nat'l Conference usually include people like Dr Sears, the Seven Founders of LLL, etc. And your name is among that list- how cool is that??!!
Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday dear Owen Happy Birthday to You!!
Saintmom, did you read the above comments about the color theory? ABout how it is used to teach children that all people should be peach-colored?! Are you giving a thumbs-up to that??
Saintmom, did you read the above comments about the color theory? ABout how it is used to teach children that all people should be peach-colored?! Are you giving a thumbs-up to that??